AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Brands Hatch Indy - Monday July 10th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
As long as we are on time ! I have to be at band practice 6:30 my time or at least on my way lol ..
So I might have to leave early :O_o:.. Im PST .so 20:00EST is17:00 PST- 5:00 for me so I should be fine !:whistling:
We'll make it so:thumbsup:. I'm going to be starting a new Friendly Event on Tuesdays that is 1 hr later and I hope better for you guys on the West Coast. They will be starting at 8:00 C.S.T. I would do it later, but running 4 to 5 events a week by myself is getting rough and I don't have much candle left to burn at both ends like I did between the ages of 20-45. Life is catching this old Dude:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

We'll make it so:thumbsup:. I'm going to be starting a new Friendly Event on Tuesdays that is 1 hr later and I hope better for you guys on the West Coast. They will be starting at 8:00 C.S.T. I would do it later, but running 4 to 5 events a week by myself is getting rough and I don't have much candle left to burn at both ends like I did between the ages of 20-45. Life is catching this old Dude:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ah, dang, that'll be too late for me to join then. I can already only just make the Monday ones as it is. Can't have it all though. :thumbsup:
I'll be on and practicing soon.

@Brandon Wright Nothing I could do:unsure: So sorry. Stuttering was so bad a couple of times. @Allan Ramsbottom was behind me in quali when I ran straight off at Druids. Not trying to make excuses, but that's why I pulled into the pits and watched you and Michael. Couldn't even spectate. Never had this issue before, but video card may be laying down on me. I'll turn detail down and try that:whistling:

Don't know why I didn't say anything in my previous post. :p

Fantastic race with some really close fights. I'm amazed I got pole, guess that's just my one-lap luck. I couldn't hold on to the place obviously, so hats off to Allan for the clean pass and win. Hopefully that wasn't too aggressive defending. And our contact was unfortunate Dastan, I want to say that was a connection thing, but I'm not sure.

FWD cars are definitely not my strong suit, but I think I improved with them a lot tonight. Lots of fun since they're hard to completely spin.

And sorry to the gents with stuttering issues; that's a real bummer. Hopefully those will sort themselves out before the next one! :thumbsup:

I'm glad my friend Maciej was able to join us today.
His name can be pronounced like English word "Magic"
Should make it easier here :p

Indeed, it's always good to have more in the pack!

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
@Brandon Wright Nothing I could do:unsure: So sorry. Stuttering was so bad a couple of times. @Allan Ramsbottom was behind me in quali when I ran straight off at Druids. Not trying to make excuses, but that's why I pulled into the pits and watched you and Michael. Couldn't even spectate. Never had this issue before, but video card may be laying down on me. I'll turn detail down and try that:whistling:

No worries BP, I've had the stutters happen before and there's nothing you can do. I think I finished in about the same place I would have finished anyway, and I had more fun fighting my way back through the pack than if I would have just rode around in P5 all night. :thumbsup:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 84 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.0%
  • €3001-5000