AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Barcelona - Monday August 14, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks Steve I'll have to look at it again. I use the essentials app already but still didnt see anything referring to a blue light?? Maybe I need to update something. I'll sort it out.
PTP Pic.jpg PTP Pic 2.jpg PtP Pic 3.jpg

How do I know if P2P is working I see no indication in the cockpit or anywhere?
This is posted above - "A blue lamp in the windshield indicates the boost activation."

And for more views of the remaining counts, you can add the "Gears" and/or "Essentials" UI module to your screen.
Steven is correct:thumbsup: If you use the AC gear app, you will see how many bullets you have. If you drive in the cockpit there's a little number towards the bottom and to the right that will say "15" at the start of practice and the race. It will turn blue when you hit the button and it's active. Then it will turn red while you can't use it again, then it will go back to white and you're ready to pull the trigger again when those pesky overtakers start attacking you:sneaky::sneaky: or if you want to become the shark and try to overtake someone:D They aren't available during quali:( One last thing while you practice on the server...if you run out of bullets the only way to get them back is to get out of the server and back in again:cautious::cautious: Kind of annoying, but that's the way it's done.

Thank you @Steven Marshall for helping me out;) Stupid notifications are still not showing up so the sign ups and questions pile up like fleas on a dog in the middle of summer:cautious:

Dadgumit @Rob Milliken I wish I had scrolled down a little further:whistling: A picture is worth a thousand words:D Stupid notifications not working:mad::mad::mad: Thanks for the help brother:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back