1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Friendly Development Series

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ricky Willox, Apr 6, 2008.

1. With the up and coming restart of the Friendly Development series.
    There has been a rise in the number of cars spotted on our tracks sporting a unique new livery as the pictures from an undisclosed source prove.
    Could these be the stars of the future?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice shots! Yes indeed, it will be a re-start of a bright common future with these lovely skins in the FD series! :)

3. hehhe Nice :) very clean!

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Great shots ricky!!

5. Bram

Bram

:bump:

Does anybody still have the FD skins on their harddrive? If so could you send them to me or upload them to the skins section on the download server? And post a link here..

It will be very very appreciated :)

6. EDIT: Never mind, completely mis-understood XD

7. got 'em

currently preparing .rar file on my gaming account, will uload to filesharer in a minute.

edit: 40 mins to go at rapidshare, keep waiting Bramzel :)

edit#2: also uploading here at rd, hope they don't interfere with each other

8. Uploading, 7mins left.

9. What about the old jelly bean ones?

10. Bram

Bram

Thanks Eckhart, on RD will do, dont need them on rapidshare :) Oh fyi Bramzel is somebody else, not me :D

11. Bram

Bram

?

12. well, Bramzel sounds kinda cute, I will use it from time to time to annoy you :)

RD upload disappeared, rapidshare with 70 mins to go, Jarrod will beat me. My folder is version 2.0, anyone can beat this?

13. Uploaded to RapidShare: here

Will upload to RD now.

14. Bram

Bram

Thanks guys, the word friendly fell again and everybody is getting active :D

[Shouting]@Warren: the word friendly development series fell here

[media]http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=9T-vSi3MS-U&feature=channel_page[/media]

15. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I'm not sure which ones are being uploaded, but I still have the jellybean (multicoloured) ones that Ramon did. I can upload those if nobody else has them and you want those. Just let me know.

16. Bram

Bram

That would be great :)

17. now what's rapid about rapidshare? uploadspeed of 10k/sec, etimated time: 45 mins, I'll probably be in bed before that.

edit: mine are jellybean, too, including the much beloved pink versions :) 22 mins to go a breathtaking 24 k/sec !

18. Bram

Bram

Hmm James the RD upload after extracting gives the message that it is corrupted