AC Friendly Development Series @ Silverstone GP - Monday 28th March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Damn, just realized i"m at a concrert this monday. Well, guess i'll have to wait for next monday then.
Sign me out please :(

I'm new to sim racing, but LOVING AC & have been lurking the forum to learn more, this sounds PERFECT for me, but is in the middle of a work day (I'm in the US, East Coast). Do these events ever her scheduled for weekends?

I'm new to sim racing, but LOVING AC & have been lurking the forum to learn more, this sounds PERFECT for me, but is in the middle of a work day (I'm in the US, East Coast). Do these events ever her scheduled for weekends?

Hey @drasp,

this is the initial EU event, who knows? Depending on how this goes, the Dev. Series can go to weekends too so all can enjoy, even people in the American timezones. And also we got races in the US timezone + new upcoming features that are coming soon to the US premium members :)

To5SW3g.jpg

The Friendly Development Series focusses on the learning experience. Hone your skills with other drivers, whether you're a novice, intermediate or advanced sim racer.

What is the Friendly Development Series? To learn a bit more, click HERE.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment #2 - The Friendly Development Series
Cars: BMW M235i
Track: Silverstone GP

Practice: 19:00GMT (60min)
Qualifying: 20:00GMT(15min)
Race: 20:15 (18 Laps)

Race Director / Coach
Tobias Röhner, Geof, Matheus Machado

Entry List
  1. Gerbuho
  2. kedy89
  3. shedz
  4. Freddo Soprano
  5. heideracer
  6. robopuff
  7. Phil Davies
  8. Rui F. Martins
  9. wazzzaa
  10. Waffen
  11. Schwud Nelsh
  12. Enzo Fazzi
  13. Premium slot
  14. Premium slot
  15. Premium slot
  16. Premium slot
  17. Premium slot
  18. Premium slot
  19. Premium slot
  20. Premium slot
  21. Premium slot
Sign me up thanks

About time zones, we wanna see if the later start time is better, because we have a significant amount of UK guys playing and usually our start times were a little early for them. Depending on how it goes we will revert to the old start times with time zones accounted for... or find middle ground.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back