rF2 Fri 13th Nov - Formula Vintage Vee Test - Toban + N'hampton SCC

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case I practiced the wrong one lol. That short course is in there clockwise and anti- :p Of course, I tried the anti-clockwise one.

We'll probably start with Silverstone/N'hampton first anyway, as it's less complex than Toban, so we can ease into it :D

One thing I found last night, was that the tracks in these cars do need a bit of complexity, other wise a tiny mistake is punished by huge margins, and those margins are difficult to make back up if the track is on the simple-ish side.

True. Maggots/Becketts and Brooklands are going to be tough in the race, so easy go in too hard

I downloaded this mod out of curiosity (I've seen Formula Vees racing in real life at my local track), and I love these cars. Perfect track choices too.

I'd join you guys at the drop of a pin, but I need to keep an eye on my sleep... so good luck with the event, and I hope you guys have fun. :good:

Got the mod ready to install and try laters,i will endevour to be there Thommo,in the most powerfull and bestests car possible whore style ofcourse :).
All cars are completely identical, performance wise, mate. And there isn't even a surfeit of power anyway :dance2:

So for once, you can just choose the prettiest :D

I'll take the one that looks like a Ferrari F40. Failing that I'll take the green and yellow bobsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%