• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tracks French Riviera [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by ArthurLopes, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes
    Banned

Ratings:
    +24
    ArthurLopes submitted a new resource:

French Riviera - Côte d'Azur

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Angry Angry x 1
  2. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +244
    Posted by staff member @Graham Laing at 15.05:

Quote: "Illegal conversions, rips, or mods uploaded/created without the relevant permissions are not allowed here, thanks" end quote.

What part of this did you not understand?

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  3. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +502
    @ArthurLopes You don't need to explain anything to hal, he's just a plain user like most of us with no authority of any kind.

Although if you still don't have a permission from the original author for this track it will be removed aswell I'm afraid. Always ask permission before you start to convert something, if you wanna release it here that is.

• Like Like x 2
  4. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +244
    If you can read jebus go to the other post and read again. Instead of supporting stolen rips.
    Read also the quote I made here. And stop patronizing me, thank you.

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes
    Banned

Ratings:
    +24
    It is not a rip

• Sad Sad x 1
  6. Joseph Maxx

Joseph Maxx

Ratings:
    +221
    Posting without permission again, guess you really want a ban.

@Graham Laing

• Sad Sad x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Joseph Maxx

Joseph Maxx

Ratings:
    +221
    You do not have permission to post this from the original creator so YOU CANNOT POST IT HERE. PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES!!!

• Sad Sad x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +502
    @ArthurLopes

Don't worry about these mod polices/wannabe moderators. Only real moderators can give you orders here. You better listen to them though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes
    Banned

Ratings:
    +24
    I'll be fair, i dont even know if the author is alive, its been 2 years he isn't online on gtaforums (the only place of contact known from him) and after his last mod (route 66) he said he was going to stop making mods, i hope he is ok and i already pm'd him on gtaforums and his youtube channel. about the real mods, the original post was taken down because people reported it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes
    Banned

Ratings:
    +24
    The author said people could edit on the original mod read-me (you can edit this whatever you want as you credit me) or something like that on the original file read-me (although i'm not sure) but i can't confirm this as the original site (gtagaming) where he posted it is closed now and the file is corrupt, and the only way i can download the mod is from a repost with a edited readme on gtaall

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +244
    I'll make one last post here for the hard-headed and the slow thinking. This post was deleted at 15.05 this afternoon by an admin. @Graham Laing He did this because it is not allowed at RD to post ripped content. It doesn't really matter if the post was reported or not, it will be deleted in the end. In my eyes, blatantly ignoring the decision of an admin is a total lack of respect towards the admin involved and also towards the whole community here, of which I consider myself a member. People who, after this, are still supporting ripped content and call legit members "mod police" or other things, deserve the same treatment as the ppl who post this crap.
    Have a good one all of you...

• Sad Sad x 1
  12. JuanBonX

JuanBonX
    Web design Premium

Ratings:
    +57
    The track was tested using Reshade 3.0.8 + Preset v1.7 + PPFilters (Included in my Modifications) + Good and Bad Weather Mod. I do not use auto exposure.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AccAkut

AccAkut

Ratings:
    +885
    watch out or people start reporting your vector logo pack for copyright infringement ;)

read the post just above yours, i think OP explains his point well

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  14. hal4000

hal4000

Ratings:
    +244
    You threatening me now? I thought you better than this accakut. Do whatever you think is right. I couldn't care less. The level of idiocy here is really unbelievable.

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  15. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +349
    Hal, sorry for the OT, have you seen this movie?
    [​IMG]
    I thought you might like it.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes
    Banned

Ratings:
    +24
    I respect the admins, mods and all the community here, it looks like a good and healthy community. but this isn't ripped content, i'm not infringing any law or whatever, i dont know why you are soo upset about a modification, as this amazing guy mentioned earlier, i already made my point before.

• Like Like x 1
  17. JustiNator

JustiNator

Ratings:
    +12
    Maybe some of you guys should calm down a bit, he said why he thinks its okay to upload it (About contacting the creator and whats in the readme file and so on..) and the admins will decide whats right and whats wrong, no need to start a unnecessary argument about it (in my opinion) :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,748
    Gentlemen, the report button is there for a reason if you have an issue use it. I don't know whether the mod is legal or not
    Do not resort to abuse I do know that is against our ToS.
    The appropriate moderator will deal with this when he's on site, until then behave.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes
    Banned

Ratings:
    +24
    Well if the mod gets deleted or i'll give up or post somewhere else until i get the author approval (if he didn't affirmed that you can edit it if you credit it, because i dont know if he will reply to me one day)

20. ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes
    Banned

Ratings:
    +24
    This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.