Tracks French Riviera [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArthurLopes submitted a new resource:

French Riviera - Côte d'Azur

View attachment 212279 View attachment 212280 View attachment 212282 View attachment 212278
I had to repost it because i got problems for converting without permission, i hope its all good now.

Also i think i shouldn't have posted it before as the mod was not in a state that i would like to show to everyone and that caused a lot of hate. but now i fixed it as much as i could and now it playable and in a state that i can enjoy and think people will enjoy too.

This...

Read more about this resource...

Posted by staff member @Graham Laing at 15.05:

Quote: "Illegal conversions, rips, or mods uploaded/created without the relevant permissions are not allowed here, thanks" end quote.

What part of this did you not understand?

@ArthurLopes You don't need to explain anything to hal, he's just a plain user like most of us with no authority of any kind.

Although if you still don't have a permission from the original author for this track it will be removed aswell I'm afraid. Always ask permission before you start to convert something, if you wanna release it here that is.

If you can read jebus go to the other post and read again. Instead of supporting stolen rips.
Read also the quote I made here. And stop patronizing me, thank you.

@ArthurLopes

Don't worry about these mod polices/wannabe moderators. Only real moderators can give you orders here. You better listen to them though.
I'll be fair, i dont even know if the author is alive, its been 2 years he isn't online on gtaforums (the only place of contact known from him) and after his last mod (route 66) he said he was going to stop making mods, i hope he is ok and i already pm'd him on gtaforums and his youtube channel. about the real mods, the original post was taken down because people reported it.

@ArthurLopes

Don't worry about these mod polices/wannabe moderators. Only real moderators can give you orders here. You better listen to them though.
The author said people could edit on the original mod read-me (you can edit this whatever you want as you credit me) or something like that on the original file read-me (although i'm not sure) but i can't confirm this as the original site (gtagaming) where he posted it is closed now and the file is corrupt, and the only way i can download the mod is from a repost with a edited readme on gtaall

I'll make one last post here for the hard-headed and the slow thinking. This post was deleted at 15.05 this afternoon by an admin. @Graham Laing He did this because it is not allowed at RD to post ripped content. It doesn't really matter if the post was reported or not, it will be deleted in the end. In my eyes, blatantly ignoring the decision of an admin is a total lack of respect towards the admin involved and also towards the whole community here, of which I consider myself a member. People who, after this, are still supporting ripped content and call legit members "mod police" or other things, deserve the same treatment as the ppl who post this crap.
Have a good one all of you...

I'll make one last post here for the hard-headed and the slow thinking. This post was deleted at 15.05 this afternoon by an admin. @Graham Laing He did this because it is not allowed at RD to post ripped content. It doesn't really matter if the post was reported or not, it will be deleted in the end. In my eyes, blatantly ignoring the decision of an admin is a total lack of respect towards the admin involved and also towards the whole community here, of which I consider myself a member. People who, after this, are still supporting ripped content and call legit members "mod police" or other things, deserve the same treatment as the ppl who post this crap.
watch out or people start reporting your vector logo pack for copyright infringement ;)

read the post just above yours, i think OP explains his point well

You threatening me now? I thought you better than this accakut. Do whatever you think is right. I couldn't care less. The level of idiocy here is really unbelievable.

Hal, sorry for the OT, have you seen this movie?
9c36d7_6f9600ebfd874a7588aab57e5312edae.jpg

I thought you might like it.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:
I respect the admins, mods and all the community here, it looks like a good and healthy community. but this isn't ripped content, i'm not infringing any law or whatever, i dont know why you are soo upset about a modification, as this amazing guy mentioned earlier, i already made my point before.

Maybe some of you guys should calm down a bit, he said why he thinks its okay to upload it (About contacting the creator and whats in the readme file and so on..) and the admins will decide whats right and whats wrong, no need to start a unnecessary argument about it (in my opinion) :)

Gentlemen, the report button is there for a reason if you have an issue use it. I don't know whether the mod is legal or not
Do not resort to abuse I do know that is against our ToS.
The appropriate moderator will deal with this when he's on site, until then behave.

Well if the mod gets deleted or i'll give up or post somewhere else until i get the author approval (if he didn't affirmed that you can edit it if you credit it, because i dont know if he will reply to me one day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 412 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 280 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 275 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%