Tracks French Riviera [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, I thought I had seen it all. But this really is incredible. I ask something in the support thread and instead of answering, the author rates my post "angry". Well, I'm so sorry if I hurt your little delicate feelings, but it would be easier if you could give some explanation here.
It's not my fault if I start in the water. About 2 km from some island. I thought I started up the wrong game and was back in Arma 3. Apart from all this, it is forbidden to post converted tracks without permission.

Oh wow, I thought I had seen it all. But this really is incredible. I ask something in the support thread and instead of answering, the author rates my post "angry". Well, I'm so sorry if I hurt your little delicate feelings, but it would be easier if you could give some explanation here.
It's not my fault if I start in the water. About 2 km from some island. I thought I started up the wrong game and was back in Arma 3. Apart from all this, it is forbidden to post converted tracks without permission.
i dont get the "spawn in the water" part, its working fine for me

We would all be better off if you just deleted this piece of :poop:. Getting a bit tired of all the copy/paste stuff. This isn't some FB page you know? There's ppl on here that work hard to make quality addons. And they do it without the attitude... Have fun with it, deleted...

Edit: I don't have no idea what you are trying to accomplish here by pressing the "follow" button, but what I do know is that you have a serious behavioral problem. I will ask you nicely, stop the trolling. I'm too old for childish games. I only ask this once. If you don't stop I will just report you to an admin if that is what you want. Don't even bother answering this, I am ignoring you.

Last edited:
We would all be better off if you just deleted this piece of :poop:. Getting a bit tired of all the copy/paste stuff. This isn't some FB page you know? There's ppl on here that work hard to make quality addons. And they do it without the attitude... Have fun with it, deleted...
Why should i delete it just because you think its ****? i know it isn't the amazing map that i was thinking in my mind, i know there's people that work really really hard to do a racing track here, but i just want people to have fun or do whatever they want. i only have 14 years and i dont have all the time in the world to work 24/7 to make it the best map anyone has already seen. if its **** for you, i dont care, if the mods want to remove my mod i cant do nothing, i already tried to contact the original modder anyway i could, its been almost 2 years the last time he was online on gtaforums that is the only way of contact him, people already converted it to gta v without crediting his amazing work, but whatever i cant do nothing to change your mind even if i want to do it.

Why should i delete it just because you think its ****? i know it isn't the amazing map that i was thinking in my mind, i know there's people that work really really hard to do a racing track here, but i just want people to have fun or do whatever they want. i only have 14 years and i dont have all the time in the world to work 24/7 to make it the best map anyone has already seen. if its **** for you, i dont care, if the mods want to remove my mod i cant do nothing, i already tried to contact the original modder anyway i could, its been almost 2 years the last time he was online on gtaforums that is the only way of contact him, people already converted it to gta v without crediting his amazing work, but whatever i cant do nothing to change your mind even if i want to do it.

Because it violates this site's TOS, if you don't have permission you can't post it here, PERIOD! If you don't want to get banned then delete it. Either way it's been reported so if you don't remove it one of the moderators soon will.

Because it violates this site's TOS, if you don't have permission you can't post it here, PERIOD! If you don't want to get banned then delete it. Either way it's been reported so if you don't remove it one of the moderators soon will.
I will not even bother do continue my project then, i prefer continue to do gta v map mods than trying to do what i want on other game and get people bothering me because i dont have permission to edit something someone posted on the internet.

I will not even bother do continue my project then, i prefer continue to do gta v map mods than trying to do what i want on other game and get people bothering me because i dont have permission to edit something someone posted on the internet.
It's just the rules of this community. They are pretty harsh, but the result is that mod quality is very high. It's nothing personal against you or your track. You are only 14 years old? For that age it's good work, you're already quite skilled.

edit: its still up, so a mod must have decided that its good to go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%