Freecam problem - Unable to move camera in certain directions

Been using freecam for years with rF2. All of the sudden, I can no longer move camera in some direction. For example can move camera backward but not forward. This problem is happening...

• In multiple rF2 installs
  • After rebooting/removing programs from startup
  • After uninstalling/reinstalling a car and across multiple cars including ISI cars
  • After trying to map different buttons in case problem with buttons
Any ideas? As a single screen user I simply cannot use rF2 without control over camera.

Many thanks in advance :)

Have you changed the USB ports of the device you are using to input the camera commands?

It is done via a USB port memory, so if you change it it will no longer work. Try applying the default preset, see if it works and then remap all the buttons individually.

ok so i was able to confirm rf2 was detecting key presses for camera forward and back and also both forward and back work from monitor. It is only once in vehicle that only backward will work (which is forward in this case as Toban. Just for good measure, I swapped keys and still camera only goes "backward" (forward in this case) but can't get it move backward. Here is a video.

ok so i was able to confirm rf2 was detecting key presses for camera forward and back and also both forward and back work from monitor. It is only once in vehicle that only backward will work (which is forward in this case as Toban. Just for good measure, I swapped keys and still camera only goes "backward" (forward in this case) but can't get it move backward. Here is a video.

I've never ran into those kind of issues. Maybe it is locked to go backwards in the vehicle for some reason?

Happens in maverick, 60s ow, t280 and Celica GTO. Weird. Only thing left I can think of is uninstall, registry cleanup, reboot without any startup items, reinstall and then test again. I'll also confirm works in other gmotor sims. I'll also triple confirm that it also happens with all camera views once in race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back