• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU Free Week: P1 @ RaceRoom Raceway - Sunday 26Nov17

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Nov 14, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 26-11-17
  1. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,730
    Kind of, yes. Never before, but today I've been practising on the servers and my track map is invisible. No, I have not turned the map off by mistake... it appears briefly now and again. The rest of the HUD is fine though.

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings:
    +690
    I only now watched the broadcast (Thank you Joseph @Joseph Wright ,really entertaining:thumbsup:), and just wanted to point out, as my public defence:), that i didnt bumped the rear of Rad (@FeltHat ) as Joseph says (image blocked by walls...). Before the turn I am behind Rad, after turn, Rad is drifting wide and I pass by... I think Joseph might have thought that something fishy had happened. It didnt, It could, but in a situation like that I would have give position as per usual...:cool:

That's it, sorry for the late post, but felt the need to correct that little mishap:p
    Cheers

• Love Love x 2
  3. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +632
    when did this happen? gonna check it out!

4. Jopamir

Jopamir

Ratings:
    +690
    Hi Rad,
    its minute 49 of broadcast (Twitch channel)
    Cheers

5. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +632
    yea, my fault there, too fast or something
    great broadcast, i rly like how Joseph butchers my surname :roflmao: not like im surprised
    its not that bad actually: (ą, to make it simpler, lets say its "on") Pee-ont-cov-scee (where ee read like in word "pee" :rolleyes:, the more u know huh)

that collision at 53:20 between Ross and Nico, lucky no one spinned

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Jopamir

Jopamir

Ratings:
    +690
    yeah, he really has a way, a funny way, w/ names:D:D:D:D

wow, heavy collision indeed (both very lucky I guess:p)

7. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Oh no! It's him again! Premium

Ratings:
    +2,194
    (I have to admit it sometimes kinda cheeses my onions how Joseph consistently butchers even the names of regulars. Especially given how great the rest of his commentary is. I absolutely understand that names like Piątkowski or Stjerneby or Blaszczak are very hard for an English native speaker to pronounce, but I am also a strong believer in what you would consider professional pride. Sorry, Joseph, nothing personal.)

8. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +632
    he needs our help!
    for example after this he wont have a problem with Blaszczak anymore:
    [​IMG]
    "Blush-Chuck"

• Haha Haha x 2
  9. Eddie Ellis

Eddie Ellis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    It was good racing with all of you. I had a reasonable pace running mid-pack for 20 laps. In the pits is where it all went bad for me. Somehow I never think to practice pit stops at every track. I guess I will now. I made the bad mistake of setting my wobbly CSL Elite joystick for pit confirmation and then opened the window 1 second too early. It won't happen again, as I have it back on the keyboard where it belongs.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Oh no! It's him again! Premium

Ratings:
    +2,194
    I never planned on sleeping again anyway.

• Haha Haha x 1