• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU Free Week: P1 @ RaceRoom Raceway - Sunday 26Nov17

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Nov 14, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 26-11-17
  1. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +631
    [​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 2
  2. Mike McGeer

Mike McGeer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +78
    out sorry

3. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +794
    We were just on the server together yes I was faster and I hope that's not the reason why you have decided to bail on the event.
    I am faster because I put in more than 12 hours of practice and setting up the car with my good buddy @Buster because we had the time to do so. Can I ask you to reconsider and try the Audi setup that I made as it is good 4 mid to low 17 . I'm using the DMD which is a little quicker for me. Please try the Audi with the set-up posted in this thread.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +631
    calvyn, u killer of young boys full of ambition :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  5. andycolh

andycolh
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6
    I can't make it tonight,I'm struggling with my "high end direct drive" and the.pedals so cut me off tonight. I will try again later when imsolved the issue

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Patrick van der Meulen

Patrick van der Meulen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +312
    I'm out. Haven't slept well last night and because of the medicine I took to catch sleep in the end, my mind is quite mushy atm. Not a good condition to race in for 45 minutes with these super fast cars. Hoped that it would disappear over the course of the day, but it didn't. :(

• Beer Beer x 4
  7. kamackeris

kamackeris
    Premium

Ratings:
    +818
    can i give this a go ??? i'm on the reserves for the AC race but doubt i will get in ....looks like i'm racing with you bunch of reprobates !!

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. rockracer

rockracer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +19
    Hy,I`m new in racedepartment , and have to learn about your leagues.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BBKing212

BBKing212
    Premium

Ratings:
    +201
    Your are welcome and I wish you a nice racing :)

10. BBKing212

BBKing212
    Premium

Ratings:
    +201
    • Like Like x 1
  11. rockracer

rockracer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +19
    ok thx :)

12. Christopher Vrettos

Christopher Vrettos
    Premium

Ratings:
    +88
    Internet died 30 seconds before the start... :( Seemed to have good pace. Enjoy all, till next time! :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 4
  13. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +631
    ui/hud disappeared in pit, couldnt rly do anything. Had a problem like that during practice but game restart fixed the problem

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  14. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,941
    Great racing as usual guys, congrats to the podium and specially @Calvyn White for regaining a podium after dropping down so far.
    @Joseph Wright I'm repeating myself again when I say brilliant broadcast as usual.

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Patrick van der Meulen

Patrick van der Meulen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +312
    It was a very enjoyable race to watch! For the disconnects, hopefully going 64 bit with the upcoming patch will solve these problems. It’s a damn shame when your doing well and all of a sudden you just drop out. And in the case of @Martin Fiala only about 3 minutes to go... Such a damn shame... :(

Congratulations to the podium and indeed a special mention to @Calvyn White, such bad luck and such a strong comeback and finishing 3th. I take my hat off for that! :thumbsup:

And as always great commentary by @Joseph Wright. Thank you for your joy and enthusiasm! :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +325
    Congrats to all podium players :thumbsup:
    Insane lap times from all off you.
    I knew P1 would be hard but not that hard :confused:
    Couldn´t find any rythm what so ever,
    guess I over brake/gear down .

• Like Like x 4
    • Beer Beer x 2
  17. Bunnysanta

Bunnysanta
    Premium

Ratings:
    +50
    Thanks for the race guys! It was a blast, and I managed to get my first RaceDepartment podium! :D:thumbsup:

Congratulations to @Calvyn White for the comeback and @Matt Le Gallez for the dominating pace and victory. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 6
  18. Buster

Buster
    Premium

Ratings:
    +309
    Yes as always Joseph done a first class job ....I heard his broadcast all through the race ..I thought there was an issue with Team Speak :barefoot: ...but no I had not closed down my browser and his broadcast was running in the background !! :( ...never mind @ least I knew exactly what was going on up the front :D

Great race chaps :thumbsup::thumbsup: ..sorry to @Martin Fiala ..I had a great start but never pulled of my line enough and hit Martin :cry: ..then somebody hit me from behind ..but honestly he had no chance ..My fault again ..

Many congratulations to the Podiums :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  19. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Oh no! It's him again! Premium

Ratings:
    +2,193
    Yeah, tell me about it... :cry::cry: I think I kinda understand people who rage while gaming, I was pretty close to that myself tonight (well, more of a silent, depressed rage, but still ;) ). Still don't know what's happening. Looking at the router, I can see the reconnect, but can't determine if it was caused by the router itself or on the ISP side. Not that I'm in a position to do much about either I guess. But it seems like it might actually be the router itself, given that I recently updated the firmware, hoping to remedy the issue, and it actually got worse I think... :rolleyes:

Such a great race. Had a solid pace I think, didn't do that many mistakes, felt pretty good about the car. I was even at P2 for a while there, which I think never happened before in a Sunday race. I kinda messed up my pitstop since it looked like I might be cutting it very close fuel-wise, so I decided to take a few litres in, just to be on the safe side. So it took me longer and then there was a bit of chaos on the pit exit and later a bit of backmarker(?) situation that cost me a place or two, but nothing major.

Great battles throughout - with @Ross Garland at the end and before with someone else I can't seem to remember now (and I'm not exactly in the mood of watching the replay or recording at the moment).

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +794
    Thank you for the special mentions. Too kind.
    Really good race, thoroughly enjoyed it even with the unfortunate spinners that I connected with.:( And a vert big apology to @Ross Garland for my lapse of concentration it wasn't an overtake attempt, not that that would make it any better if it was. I really can't apologize enough for that, considering the position you were in. So so sorry.
    Overall a good race with some amazing speeds up front.:confused:
    Well done to the podiums finishes well done all. Lovely driving from everybody I encounters during the race.:thumbsup:
    Thank you for the racing, see you in the next one.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
    • Beer Beer x 2