FREE RACE ON / GTR EVOLUTION GIVEAWAY THREAD - COURTESY OF SIMBIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
Still not sure if you should buy SimBin's Race 07, STCC, GTR Evolution, RACE On?

This is your chance to win it all. One big pack of goodies all for free.
If you already own part of it, no worries. We have full keys and these will recognize if you already own parts of the game(s).

What do you need to do?
The rules are very simple. Just reply in this thread why you should win in some funny words.

Don't forget to mention if you already own (parts) of the Race/Evo series.

This giveaway will be open till Sunday night. We will use an online 'randomizer' to decide which member(s) (post number) will receive the full blown package :)

Shoot....

• Angelo Rogiers

Allready own Race on + wtcc, and ordered myself a g25 which should arive in a week or something like that. So yeah, the gtr evo exp. would be a nice addition. Especially because it's needed for the gtl conversion.

if this post gets picked, i will ask the RD Staff to run it once more and repick the winner, plus one more time since i will give RD another copy of Race On to give to one of the members.

lets see what happens, i never win anything!

• the_dude

As a long time fan of SimBin's work, I'd love to win this pack. Just Gimme the game!

Started with the GTR Add-on, Purchased GTR2 and now have Race07 with Evo. Never got STCC or RACE ON as I never saw the value proposition in doing so but would love to get it for FREE!!!!:cool:

I own GTR Evoluion but I've been dying to get a shot at the Formula Masters. Unless the winner is randomly chosen, I don't expect to win. And considering my hours were cut at work 3 weeks ago, my gaming budget, which was small to begin with, is now essentially non-existent :frown:

EDIT: If it's possible, I vote for Jay Ekkel to win :)

I deserve to win because my only full sim experience is with iRacing's $5 1 month Radical offer. It runs out Wednesday, and it will be a while before I can get a good sim. Please don't make me go that long with the GTR Evo demo.

...Okay, it's not really funny, but... iRacing is!

Hello fellow simracers and starving undergraduates

If i have to buy a sim as great as that i would just have to stop eating for a while because i really cant afford it right now. If you dont want to see me begging for food in the forum please give me a copy.

Peace,

• Philipp Krause

Hey o/

i own already Race 07 and Evo :)

but i think Race On is missing in my collection sooooooo pls let me win :p

gl everyone o/

hynotize-clock.gif

You feel sleepy and obsessed by post #60........

(I own Race07/Evolution and STCC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back