F1 2012 Free Practice: Rain - Qualifying: Dry. What do you do with setups?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone!

I have started Shanghai weekend and free practice has been 100% rainy and then the qualify has been in dry conditions. As there are Parc Ferme restrictions I'm not able to edit the setups so I can't get a good setup for my car in dry conditions in qualifying, so I have finished in 18º position. I have done my best but the setup is not appropiate because I could not test dry setups for this circuit.

What do you do in similar cases? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Hi everyone!

I have started Shanghai weekend and free practice has been 100% rainy and then the qualify has been in dry conditions. As there are Parc Ferme restrictions I'm not able to edit the setups so I can't get a good setup for my car in dry conditions in qualifying, so I have finished in 18º position. I have done my best but the setup is not appropiate because I could not test dry setups for this circuit.

What do you do in similar cases? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Now, I'll ignore the argument above me. :D

What I do is go for the race setup. I mean, if it's a DRY race I go with a DRY setup, if it's a WET race I go with a WET setup. The AI are way too slow anyways, so you're gonna have the advantage no matter what setup you choose. The AI ALWAYS uses:

6/6 wings
6/6 roll bars
6/6/6/6 suspension
everything on the middle

Now, I'll ignore the argument above me. :D

What I do is go for the race setup. I mean, if it's a DRY race I go with a DRY setup, if it's a WET race I go with a WET setup. The AI are way too slow anyways, so you're gonna have the advantage no matter what setup you choose. The AI ALWAYS uses:

6/6 wings
6/6 roll bars
6/6/6/6 suspension
everything on the middle

You're talking about default setups? The setups that the engineer proposed?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back