• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Free keys for GTL

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Roman Kruszewski, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Roman Kruszewski

Roman Kruszewski

Ratings:
    +0
    Computerbild gives a free serial numbers for GTL !!!!!!!!!

Everything you need is give an email and You get via message a valid Key.

CLICK

2. GAIAjohan

GAIAjohan

Ratings:
    +268
    But, what do we win with this? I already have this serial on the back of my GTL manual.. And if you don't have GTL on disc you can't do much with the serial.:confused:

3. Neil Gault

Neil Gault

Ratings:
    +341
    yes you can, all you need to do is download the light version and you have a working version which also works great with windows 7 if i recall

4. GAIAjohan

GAIAjohan

Ratings:
    +268
    Of course you can download it, but imo that's not legit if you didn't buy the game

5. Neil Gault

Neil Gault

Ratings:
    +341
    Yes it is legit in this case, the light version came from the same source as the key above

6. GAIAjohan

GAIAjohan

Ratings:
    +268
    I found the light version now as well. I formerly had a hack from gamecopyworld to get GTL working in Win7. But the ahck had some problems.

Deleted my GTL. I'm now downloading the light version and I think I'll use my own online code. But dang downloading takes a while..

/edit: Doesn't work on Win7..

Attached Files:

7. Raido

Raido

Ratings:
    +14
  8. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,718
    Thanks! Now i need to download Light version don't i ?

9. Kris Leeten

Kris Leeten

Ratings:
    +1
    Something for free and Omer is present :wink: Hope to see you in a GTL club event soon!

10. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,718
    lol so i'm a freeloader :redface:. But keep in mind that i long searched for this game's Boxed version in Video Game Shops but could'nt find any.

And i also very want to race with you and all Legenders mate. :thumbup: