1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free keys for GTL

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Roman Kruszewski, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Computerbild gives a free serial numbers for GTL !!!!!!!!!

Everything you need is give an email and You get via message a valid Key.

2. But, what do we win with this? I already have this serial on the back of my GTL manual.. And if you don't have GTL on disc you can't do much with the serial.:confused:
  3. yes you can, all you need to do is download the light version and you have a working version which also works great with windows 7 if i recall
  4. Of course you can download it, but imo that's not legit if you didn't buy the game
  5. Yes it is legit in this case, the light version came from the same source as the key above
  6. I found the light version now as well. I formerly had a hack from gamecopyworld to get GTL working in Win7. But the ahck had some problems.

Deleted my GTL. I'm now downloading the light version and I think I'll use my own online code. But dang downloading takes a while..

/edit: Doesn't work on Win7..

Attached Files:

7. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Thanks! Now i need to download Light version don't i ?
  8. Something for free and Omer is present :wink: Hope to see you in a GTL club event soon!
  9. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

lol so i'm a freeloader :redface:. But keep in mind that i long searched for this game's Boxed version in Video Game Shops but could'nt find any.

And i also very want to race with you and all Legenders mate. :thumbup: