Free add-on: Play Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Blue skies and white beaches frame the mystical Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway, a unique challenge even for a World Champion. Designed to challenge the best, the island track weaves its way past palm trees and luxury hotels. Can YOU master it?

Andy Priaulx
As Triple World Champion Andy Priaulx is without doubt one of the biggest stars in the touring car racing world. And you can drive his car! Push the BMW 320si WTCC to its limits around Crowne Plaza Raceway and feel the adrenaline rush of driving a World Championship winning race car!

Fabrizio Giovanardi
Once again Vauxhall took the British Touring Car Championship in 2007. The man taking the honours was Fabrizio Giovanardi in his Vauxhall Vectra VXR, defending the colours of Holiday Inn. He took the championship in a glorious manner, beating the opposition in a thrilling fight to the flag. Can you be as succesfull as the 'Italian Master'? Take his winning Vauxhall Vectra out for a spin and see if you can break the lap record!

Download
Download the free add-on directly from Steam: Click Here

(Source: Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway on Steamhttp://www.steampowered.com)

Attachments

• Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway.jpg
    Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 757
We were trying to lan one day and nobody could connect to my session and me not to theres. I had the Vectra mod (of Gunthars I think) installed and the others did not. I deleted the mod and all worked fine again.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 221 14.3%