1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free add-on: Play Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Blue skies and white beaches frame the mystical Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway, a unique challenge even for a World Champion. Designed to challenge the best, the island track weaves its way past palm trees and luxury hotels. Can YOU master it?

Andy Priaulx
    As Triple World Champion Andy Priaulx is without doubt one of the biggest stars in the touring car racing world. And you can drive his car! Push the BMW 320si WTCC to its limits around Crowne Plaza Raceway and feel the adrenaline rush of driving a World Championship winning race car!

Fabrizio Giovanardi
    Once again Vauxhall took the British Touring Car Championship in 2007. The man taking the honours was Fabrizio Giovanardi in his Vauxhall Vectra VXR, defending the colours of Holiday Inn. He took the championship in a glorious manner, beating the opposition in a thrilling fight to the flag. Can you be as succesfull as the 'Italian Master'? Take his winning Vauxhall Vectra out for a spin and see if you can break the lap record!

Download the free add-on directly from Steam: Click Here

(Source: Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway on Steam)

Attached Files:

2. So this the official proper release of this add on now?.
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yes indeed. Steam announced this today at their RACE 07 game description:

To celebrate the release we organise a Racing Club event for the car and track this friday. So feel free to join in http://forum.racedepartment.com/daily-race-nights/4924-vauxhall-vectra-%40-andy-priaulx-crowne-plaza-raceway-friday-27th-june-2008-a.html
  4. Got Track and car,now sign up for friday race,,,wooohooo! i love free add ons :D:p
  5. Does this mean we may actually get a proper template for the vectra?
  6. omg that would be so cool to have
  7. If you have the Crown Plaza & Vectra demo from before, do you need to download this & uninstall the old one for it to work properly? I clicked on download at Steam but nothing happens.:confused:
  8. I deleted the leaked version & installed this version just in case
  9. OK, I'll try that when I get home. Thanx!:)
  10. his name is Gio... hes drives a vxr...

11. Can the two demos that are downloaded in the process of adding this car and track be deleted now that its in my full Race07 game?.
  12. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

I think not. I read on RSC if you try to uninstall the demo you get a message that its required for the crown plaza pack.

Just try it :) you can always reinstall the demo again ;)
  13. No,you scared me now :p.
  14. Any developments on that?,hope the skinners gang get what they need to dazzle us again with their top skin work :thumb:.
  15. vectra is still locked, to get skins working you need this vectra rip
    i think there will be no offical template at least not for now :(
  16. I cannot get Race07 updated with this Free Addon.

Crown Plaza problem - Steam Users Forums

It seems more people do have the same problem like me. I just dont get it installed and ingame all servers with this Addon are shown Unknown to me. Anyone willing to help me how to sort it out?
  17. did you have run the crownplaza demo once ??
    i thing that will add it to the full game
  18. No I haven´t. But why installing a Demo if I have the Full Version installed? IT will propably install a Demo Version parallel to my Race07 Full Version?
  19. You have to install it as the demo - then launch Race 07 and the car should be there. If not, uninstall it and try a reinstall.
  20. Okay. That means this isn´t an Addon to Race07 actually but only a Demo? Oh well great work there Steam. I go and install the "Demo" parallel to Race07 then. What kind of logic is that. :rolleyes:

Thanks James ;)