Free 300 vRP email

I only just realised I'd received 800 vRP. It hit the spam folder. Haven't played it as I've become Assetto obsessed. Guess they really feel the need to get people back into it. Not very nice for those that do play regularly and received nothing. They should send a loyalty bonus vRP code for those who have stuck by them imho.

Also just received an email stating 50% off everything in the summer sale. Shame the code they sent doesn't seem to work. Anyone get one and managed to use it?

I only just realised I'd received 800 vRP. It hit the spam folder. Haven't played it as I've become Assetto obsessed. Guess they really feel the need to get people back into it. Not very nice for those that do play regularly and received nothing. They should send a loyalty bonus vRP code for those who have stuck by them imho.

Also just received an email stating 50% off everything in the summer sale. Shame the code they sent doesn't seem to work. Anyone get one and managed to use it?

Code worked fine here.

Bought few tracks and cars and the game is installing atm. It's been awhile since I tried it, quite interested to see what's new.

Code worked fine here.

Bought few tracks and cars and the game is installing atm. It's been awhile since I tried it, quite interested to see what's new.
Cheers. Where do I stick in the code, no profanity pls :) I got the 800 vRP points to activate via the redeem section but I'm at a loss as to where to use the 50% off code.
Sorry for having a blonde moment I've just never used their system before.

Cheers. Where do I stick in the code, no profanity pls :) I got the 800 vRP points to activate via the redeem section but I'm at a loss as to where to use the 50% off code.
Sorry for having a blonde moment I've just never used their system before.

On your R3E portal page, top right corner(ish) is your vRP, click it (to buy more vRP) and paste the code to 'Redeem code'.

Cheers for the replies guys. Sadly when I do either of the above suggestions it states the code is invalid.

Honestly I'm not sure what Simbin are doing with this. In the email they sent even the code is a graphic which is not copy and pasteable and the link they send to the summer sale wont accept it. If they want people back why make it such hassle to do so. 10 more fumbling attempts left and I'll simply give up trying to buy your products guys. :(

Turns out the code issued by Simbin was slightly wrong. The original code had a zero rather than an O after the 4. DTM is therefore 12.47 euro with the correct code on the DTM website. RLTZR24OQWJHL43.

Right I'm off to hit the armco again. :)

View attachment 57879

View attachment 57880

Do you have your steam account linked to your R3E account.?
Looking to buy 5000 vRP by going Russian Ruble on it. Just wondering has this worked for others as when I'm on my RR game page and click on the ? symbol beside 'change currency' it states it has to match the currency type in your Steam account. In my case thats Euro.

Just don't want to buy and either not be able to use it or get banned if its banned in some fine print somewhere.

Looking to buy 5000 vRP by going Russian Ruble on it. Just wondering has this worked for others as when I'm on my RR game page and click on the ? symbol beside 'change currency' it states it has to match the currency type in your Steam account. In my case thats Euro.

Just don't want to buy and either not be able to use it or get banned if its banned in some fine print somewhere.

I've made three transactions (GBP to RUB) without issue.

I've made three transactions (GBP to RUB) without issue.
Thanks. Sorry for being blonde but is your Steam account in GBP. Also do I just buy it in RUB on the R3E site or do I have to do something else. Sorry I've just never done something like this before and from a few quick googles some were saying it could get you banned or suspended on Steam but I've no idea. Cheers.

Thanks. Sorry for being blonde but is your Steam account in GBP. Also do I just buy it in RUB on the R3E site or do I have to do something else. Sorry I've just never done something like this before and from a few quick googles some were saying it could get you banned or suspended on Steam but I've no idea. Cheers.

Yes, I'm in the UK so my steam account is GBP. I buy in RUB on the R3E store and then the funds are converted to GBP and added to my Steam account. Then I can make the purchase in-game.

Right that was like a raid. Had to buy 1100 more vRP in Putin Pounds to add to the 800 free vrp & 5000 vrp. So 6900 vRP is now down to 5 vRP left with every single car and track purchased.

Now to open the doors and windows, turn on the 5.1 and buttkicker and piss off the neighbours. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back