Free 2 Play

this is strange:rolleyes: this is right at the bottom of the page...
Additionally, SimBin is happy to inform that the company is working on a Free2Play game platform. Further details will be revealed later this year.....:)
Does this mean gtr3 will be completed soon, as its still only a small team:D

Just read the frontpage article. To bad its going to be like i thought it was going to be.
Bit easier to drive were Race 07 was already not the hard. And more focus on hotlap etc.
Even there is some online racing. I have the feeling its not going to be like what we have now.
Not my cup of tea really. So probably my focus is going to lay at rF2, GSC and AC the coming years. Think we can say GTR3 is quite dead atm also as it seems it branded to this game. Still dont know why its free to play. Its probably only in the beginnng and then you need to buy cars? As Simbin has some money problems i dont think they are gonna give free stuff away the whole time. They need to make money somewhere.

Still wish them the best with Raceroom. :)

Got to make it noob friendly, eh Jay? :D Congrats on the sounds again, just spot on! That BMW is going to shake my house.

I know it is a bit pushy to ask, but it is mentioned the game will be out in Autumn 2012. Any idea on what month? To ease the pain... ;)

I meant GT endurance racing and championships with different classes. These gameplay vids looks like they are from console arcade games like gt5 or forza. Just time trial and too easy AI.

If it's F2P, then I'll certainly try it, and I'm happy to pay for proper sim cars, but if the cars aren't proper sims, I won't pay one cent for them and will wait on a normal sim game.

One cool looking track. Looks like something from Forza. What are those red blobs?

Lee,

I think the 'red blobs' you're asking about are some sort of checkpoints around the track. I'd guess it's some form of time trial/time attack being raced and these marks have to be reached within the allotted time to keep the lap going.

Not an official response, just my best guess.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back