Free 2 Play

this is strange:rolleyes: this is right at the bottom of the page...
Additionally, SimBin is happy to inform that the company is working on a Free2Play game platform. Further details will be revealed later this year.....:)
Does this mean gtr3 will be completed soon, as its still only a small team:D

Just came across this (terrible) video on youtube:

Looks like the P4/5 and an Aston Martin at Nurburgring? At the 1:13 mark you can see that tunnel from the Aquila screenshots too.

Stop the video after that if you don't want to punch your monitor due to the guys driving..

Just came across this (terrible) video on youtube:

Looks like the P4/5 and an Aston Martin at Nurburgring? At the 1:13 mark you can see that tunnel from the Aquila screenshots too.

Stop the video after that if you don't want to punch your monitor due to the guys driving..
Really how annoying is that guy! About the footage and it seems all the stuff we have seen so far is indeed Raceroom in terms of screens, you have to wonder what is happening with GTR3. That aside the footage looked quite good of the P4/5, lighting looked nice from you could make out.

A little something that SimBin posted up on Facebook...

170428_10151248694811124_1867608680_o.jpg

Lets hope you posted it in the correct forum Rhys :) I am totally confused when it comes down to SimBin. Is this GTR 3 or the next project without a name or information?

Lets hope its for GTR3 and that they include the cars of the Bathurst 12 Hour race as its an epic endurance event that would totally fit the game.

Shameful copy and paste from what i posted on VR cause i'm lazy like that.

Really cool. I have a feeling Simbin have something special up their sleeves. It's a shame we don't know more tbh about what they are doing but they seem quietly confident too me with whatever they are doing. Bathurst done by Simbin like all tracks usually by Simbin will be top notch. Ok maybe not iRacings scanned version in terms of accuracy but Simbin are usually bang on with track accuracy and so no doubt will be the next best version in terms of accuracy

I've been waiting for GTR3 and just read that it is developed by an entirely different group of people, and a different company.
This means that it will in no way, be anything like the brilliant GTR2.
(If it ever gets released)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back