Fraps

• PXA

GTR Evolution crashes all the time when I'm trying to record a replay with FRAPS. I'm using FRAPS 2.9.3

Can anybody help me solve this problem?

Thx!

Hmm, ok. Maybe I need to be a little bit more precise!

I start FRAPS and GTR Evo, go through the menus to watch the replay of my HOT LAP. When the replay has been loaded I press the Video Capture Hotkey (NUM9) and then Start (start playing the replay). What happens now is that GTR and FRAPS crashes and I'm being thrown back to Vista.
A huge *.avi-file (3,66Gb) is made in my selected folder, but it is impossible to watch the movie.

:disapointed:

From what you said, it could be that you are saving them at 20fps, but probably editing them at either 25fps (PAL) or 29fps (NTSC) ... this is what will be causing the stuttering.

Change it to what Jari showed you and edit with PAL (25 FPS) and this should sort it mate.

Premiere's video system is such that it will drop frames and playback quality when it previews files - this is just how Premiere works. Try setting it to draft playback quality and see if it helps.

So long as you can see what you're doing enough in terms of being able to edit, then it's not really a big issue. The actual rendered (i.e. non-realtime) output won't have the same appearance.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%