Frame rate drop

Hi everyone.

Bit of an odd one. Ever since I updated rf2 to include the radical my frame rate has dropped. I have always had incredible performance but recently I haven't been able to use it.

This happens on all cars and all tracks.

Any ideas?

No, but if you are on DX11 you can record a performance log for us and submit it using the "contact support" button in the Launcher. If you then compare with and without the Radical installed (please use the same car/track/settings combination) and submit both logs as part of your message, we can certainly look into it.

It certainly sounds to me like maybe something else changed in your system too, which is why I'm asking for this comparison.

No, but if you are on DX11 you can record a performance log for us and submit it using the "contact support" button in the Launcher. If you then compare with and without the Radical installed (please use the same car/track/settings combination) and submit both logs as part of your message, we can certainly look into it.

It certainly sounds to me like maybe something else changed in your system too, which is why I'm asking for this comparison.

Ok great I will do that when I get a bit of time this week. Thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%