• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU FR3 @ Imola - Thur 05Oct17

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Sep 23, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 05-10-17
  1. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium

Ratings:
    +511
    I took apart the wheel last night before bed and notice a total of 2 screws were yanked out of place. So I replace them with 2 longer screws. I should have taken a pic for show, because one of the screws I put in, I had to use 2 washers and 2 nuts for it to fit in place. :roflmao:
    My TX be Ghetto fabulous now! :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Oh no! It's him again! Premium

Ratings:
    +2,208
    Good to know. I heard squealing tyres and wasn't exactly sure if I didn't pinch you too much there, I'm still not exactly confident doing stuff like this. And thank you, of course.

• Like Like x 4
  3. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium

Ratings:
    +511
    You heard my tires because I locked up in attempts to try and not make contact with you.
    Don't be scared to make a move like that. If you end up making contact or disadvantage someone, you'll give the position back and back to racing like nothing happened.
    Its a great thing to see club drivers racing competitively but at the same time showing each other respect and fairness. That's why I pay premium RD membership every year since 2012. The racing environment on track and community on the forums is like no other

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  4. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala

Ratings:
    +2,208
    Yeah, but that's the thing - if it comes to that, then it's not really "like nothing happened", is it, because something obviously did happen: I got too aggressive / made a mistake and my actions directly influenced someone else's race for the worse. Which is something I'd rather avoid if I can help it, hence being "scared". (Obviously there are still situations when I can't really help it, like that crash in R2, where I simply lost the car under braking.)

But I guess I'm making progress, I feel like I'm a bit more offensive than I used to be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,739
    That's the thing though bud, it's just club racing! As long as you wait for anyone you disadvantage nobody will really mind. You have to get experience from somewhere, so what better place than relaxed racing when the result doesn't matter? It's all good. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala

Ratings:
    +2,208
    It's just club racing, he says... ;)

(Yeah, I get your point, but it doesn't really work like that for me ;) )

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1