• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU FR Junior @ Karlskoga - Tues 31Oct17

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Oct 24, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 31-10-17
  1. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    Thank you very much for your input it is much appreciated even though, I am now concerned.:roflmao: I'll be certain to keep an eye out for any calibration difficulties and oddities. I'm curious to know exactly what that part that came off the brake pedal. Certainly don't want the thing falling apart on me. Was it one of the shores? He says hopefully. Did it got left there on changing to another one, he says hopefully once again. It is also good to see, fanatec so far, being somewhat co-operative. I have this slide thingy in the software calibration settings I had it on 40 in the first race last night which wasn't so bad but I turned it down 30 in the second race, that was a disaster I was literally all over the place causing havoc left right and centre I was furious with myself and it felt like I was going to get multiple bans in one race.:roflmao: So I will be practicing today in the region of 50 or 60 I think that will be better but I'm yet to give it a try. Maybe you can give me a tip on that, if you would be so kind. Flatter me so, with, your calibre. That's funny because I was thinking just last night after her couple of weeks of not able to race and I said to myself, it's good to be back behind the wheel and its good to see, yep still not got it.:roflmao: Anyway thank you for your advice, it's been really informative and your compliment (I'll have that money transfer to your account forthwith) it is very much appreciated.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,941
    Glad you all had a good evening, with luck the good lord will clasp me to his bosom before I have to attend another childrens party.
    A reverse grid second race would have been pleasurable by comparison:rolleyes:.
    The headache is finally lifting.

• Haha Haha x 5
  3. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    I tell you Kenny it is funny as hell never laughed so much during a race in my life.
    The tears were running down my face which isn't that funny when you're wearing the Oculus Rift. It nearly got to the stage where I'd wood have to mute everybody as I can no longer see what I was doing, not to mention the increasing pain in my side's.
    Hope you had a good gathering with the headache give us. You should do what I do, pay the relatives not to come to your house.:roflmao:Don't worry mate there will be there again soon, real soon, christmas is coming.:roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 4
  4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,941
    Thanks Calv, that really made me feel better:p

• Haha Haha x 2
  5. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    Yeah sorry Kenny.
    I mean I love my kids and my grandchildren but why on earth do they feel it necessary to come to my house all the time.:roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Buster

Buster
    Premium

Ratings:
    +316
    I cant believe this, I honestly cant ...its official I am an old retard :sick:

I speak with honesty here ..I have just finished another 45mins practice session, I was doing a fuel run and any last minute setup changes....could not remember if the race was for 15mins or 20mins, so came here to check ..yes that's right came here to check this race that was run yesterday:(:barefoot::sneaky:

I am totally lost for words ...sorry to all, especially the organizers, I hate letting anybody down, at the very least if something was wrong I would have came into TS

• Haha Haha x 5
    • Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Oh no! It's him again! Premium

Ratings:
    +2,208
    45 minutes practice session? Must've been a 100 laps or so... ;)

• Haha Haha x 3
  8. Buster

Buster
    Premium

Ratings:
    +316
    I will spend far more time than this on a track that I do not know (and still be well off race pace i might add) ..but at least I feel comfortable and far less likely to cause problems for others ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Oh no! It's him again! Premium

Ratings:
    +2,208
    @Buster I'm not laughing at you for practising (frankly I'm the last person that should be laughing, given how terrible I was in that race), just at the length of the track :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Buster

Buster
    Premium

Ratings:
    +316
    @Martin Fiala ..no worries mate I knew what you was referring to :thumbsup: I've been here long enough to know that's not your style :thumbsup: Will be very interesting tomorrow with the GT3 class here :confused: ...will certainly be very difficult to pass anybody and stay on the black stuff...I can see that the start in going to be very important for some.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1