F1 2013 FPS Problems with Graphic mods

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello all,
Me and My friend are playing co-op career with Mercs and we dont have issues until China Race. We installed HD Helmets and then suddenly we are off the pace by 2 to 3 seconds. Then i checked again with another Career mode in RBR This time in Australia.I didn't used any Mod and lapped a 25.4 On Super softs then i went to Q with using Mod and i could only manage 25.6 which is 2 tenths slower than my FP3 time where as My friend went to 24.3. In the race with out any HD mods we both lapped at a very high pace and lapped all the field upto P3. Cm said they fixed FPS problems with earlier patches but i think its not fixed completely
So any other faced this kind of problems?

Hello all,
Me and My friend are playing co-op career with Mercs and we dont have issues until China Race. We installed HD Helmets and then suddenly we are off the pace by 2 to 3 seconds. Then i checked again with another Career mode in RBR This time in Australia.I didn't used any Mod and lapped a 25.4 On Super softs then i went to Q with using Mod and i could only manage 25.6 which is 2 tenths slower than my FP3 time where as My friend went to 24.3. In the race with out any HD mods we both lapped at a very high pace and lapped all the field upto P3. Cm said they fixed FPS problems with earlier patches but i think its not fixed completely
So any other faced this kind of problems?

Do you monitor your FPS? Try and see if it's the same with and without the mod. Also make sure you've set weather to "clear", otherwise it's very likely that you'll get different track conditions.

Also keep in mind that on China, the AI has always been quite strong, so it's normal to be a little more off the pace than usually. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%