• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

FPS on ps3?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by mns, Oct 9, 2011.

1. mns

mns

Ratings:
    +0
    what's going on with the frame on ps3?it's like a tragedy driving like this...
    any updates?will codemasters give a patch?
    thank u

2. Joel Vischer

Joel Vischer

Ratings:
    +17
    Im having a hard time racing on monaco the few last corners give me a heavy fps drop though i can still play through it :S Hope they fix it

3. mns

mns

Ratings:
    +0
    but you can't play like this...this is not a 2011 game,it's like playing gears before..did u found any updates??

4. Joel Vischer

Joel Vischer

Ratings:
    +17
    Noo, Its a pity CM didn't focus on the details which made f1 2010 so special, Though when I first played F1 2011 i got a 1.01 Patch immediately I don't know but this might be a patch since the CM forum says a PS3 Patch is already released so.. I don't know mate

5. Rich Maskell

Rich Maskell

Ratings:
    +8
    Basically, ps3 users have been totally screwed with this game.

There is no other way to put it. It's more like a late 90s game than 2011

6. Greg Woods

Greg Woods

Ratings:
    +1
    It's really strange that it looks worse than 2010 did. Perhaps they didn't optimize the code correctly or something?

Although I really do like this game, I can't help but think this was rushed to release - There are WAY to many issues for anyone to convince me this game was actually tested prior to release.

Now, who wants to bet patch 2 will be the only fix coming?

7. Carlo Mantovani

Carlo Mantovani

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm on PS3 and I don't have any of there issues that everybody is complaining about

8. Zanarkand

Zanarkand

Ratings:
    +0
    I had what they talking about on F12010 but I ve done a full length race at Monaco on F12011 and didn't see them problem at all.

9. Rich Maskell

Rich Maskell

Ratings:
    +8
    Have you looked at the graphics on the option tyres when in race mode? It's pathetic.

Frame rate at Monaco?

rubbish

10. Greg Woods

Greg Woods

Ratings:
    +1
    I dunno...some are more sensitive to this stuff than others, I guess. I was racing today and after getting a lot of issues...I think I'm pretty much going back to 2010 until CM decides to actually release the 2011 version. :mad: