PC1 FPS Issue

I have issue about fps while running PCars at the lowest setting, every single time I make contact with other cars, or even the race track barriers, the fps drop significantly from a stable 40fps down to 20fps. What's the problems with this game? I'm using a Dell Vostro 3450 i5-2450M, 8GB RAM with an external GPU MSI 750 Ti which I believe to be decent to run this game.

Sounds more like an issue with the external GPU. I have a second pc with a 750TI in it and it runs at pretty high settings at a steady 50~ FPS. Pretty good for an entry level card. I let Geforce Experience handle the exact settings though.

I have issue about fps while running PCars at the lowest setting, every single time I make contact with other cars, or even the race track barriers, the fps drop significantly from a stable 40fps down to 20fps. What's the problems with this game? I'm using a Dell Vostro 3450 i5-2450M, 8GB RAM with an external GPU MSI 750 Ti which I believe to be decent to run this game.

I only have a i3 3220, 8gb ram with a HD 7770 video card and it runs at around 70fps with mainly low settings, definitely something wrong there.

Do you have the latest drivers and what OS are you using?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back