FPS etc

J

Jason Parks

• Jason Parks

Hiya guys, I have a few minor questions if i may...

1. How do I check FPS in game??

2. Do you get a clicking/sparking noise when waiting on grid to start race, it only happens then, its as though 2 wires have been touched on my amp!!

3. Is there a way in the multiplayer lobby to stop the list from constantly updating, I go to click on a server but IM chasing it around!?!? LOL

Sorry for the mundane questions peeps, Im sure they have been asked else where!!

Cheers

• Jason Parks

Hi, thanks for the quick reply, as you can tell, slight noob here!! I was playing GTR2 for a while, nothing serious just public servers, but have been blazing GTR evo since I've got it, those were my main issues really...

Apart from my bloody playstation imitation controller :(

Hehe

• Jason Parks

Lol, been checking out some force wheels tho, its starting to do my nut in driving, trying to keep the car in a straight line by constantly tapping left, right, left, right, left, right......then hoping Im on the correct angle ofr the corner.....gotta change!!!

• Morgan Sowerby

Lol, been checking out some force wheels tho, its starting to do my nut in driving, trying to keep the car in a straight line by constantly tapping left, right, left, right, left, right......then hoping Im on the correct angle ofr the corner.....gotta change!!!

Although it is a little pricey, the Logitech G25 is one of the best wheels available.

• Jason Parks

LOL well Im glad its not just me, was starting to think my pc or amp was playing up.....never thought Id say this but Im glad others are having the same problem as me :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 375 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 38.9%