1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FPS etc

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jason Parks, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Hiya guys, I have a few minor questions if i may...

1. How do I check FPS in game??

2. Do you get a clicking/sparking noise when waiting on grid to start race, it only happens then, its as though 2 wires have been touched on my amp!!

3. Is there a way in the multiplayer lobby to stop the list from constantly updating, I go to click on a server but IM chasing it around!?!? LOL

Sorry for the mundane questions peeps, Im sure they have been asked else where!!

Cheers

2. Hi,

1. with Fraps, free program you can download from net
    2. No, i do not have it
    3. once you clicked on a server does not matter if it disappears from your screen because of updating, still if you hit enter you will enter that room

3. the clicking sparking noises are the stones flying up from the car in front, it is great when racing but i guess they never worked out how to remove the sounds from the grid :rolleyes:

4. Hi, thanks for the quick reply, as you can tell, slight noob here!! I was playing GTR2 for a while, nothing serious just public servers, but have been blazing GTR evo since I've got it, those were my main issues really...

Apart from my bloody playstation imitation controller :(

Hehe

5. hehehe, i started out on my wireless 360 controller... i feel your pain, dude :D

6. Lol, been checking out some force wheels tho, its starting to do my nut in driving, trying to keep the car in a straight line by constantly tapping left, right, left, right, left, right......then hoping Im on the correct angle ofr the corner.....gotta change!!!

7. Although it is a little pricey, the Logitech G25 is one of the best wheels available.

8. How do you use wireless? im on the cord ... it sux, please inform me :p

9. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

about the clicking noise, i get that sometimes too, and i don't have it offline, so i think it's some matter of ping, maybe...

10. I've wondered about that noise too, it seems to be only in some cars though. At first I thought it supposed to be the driver flicking switches or something :p

11. LOL well Im glad its not just me, was starting to think my pc or amp was playing up.....never thought Id say this but Im glad others are having the same problem as me :p