1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC FPS Drop After Update

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Finski, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Hi, after the recent update finished I hopped on to play and now I'm only getting 20-30fps where I was getting 60fps before the update? any ideas what this could be or potential fixes?

Any help appreciated.

2. Hi, im having the same problem, but not so radical as you!
    I had 70 fps before and right now im having 40, but i changed the settings in the graphic menu -->i set the antialiasing to 0, now im getting 60 fps... but the graphic is a bit worse of course :S

And the game is quite unstable, im getting a few crashes, but im only playing in timeattack mode... dont know what the heck they have done with this update, but im not sattisfied with this at all!!!

3. same thing here guys :S

4. Yup, same here. Crashes regularly, normally after exiting a practice/race.

5. I just finished playing 3 hours online. 4 different tracks and no crashes or new problems to report. However I still have the same slowdowns with my fps as before, usually always approaching turns on many tracks and the stuttering increases after 3 or 4 laps. Game stars to stutter and slow down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. i think they are trying to solve this problem, cause there is a small update almost every day.

7. I tried iRacing later on and noticed the FPS was much lower there also. What I did was restored the factory settings in AMD Catalyst Control Center and It seems to have mostly fixed the problem! (Might be a little lower still, but got most my FPS back!)

8. didn't notice any drop. Titan SLI still above 60fps with the game maxed out 1080p and full grid:)