FPES S4 - Signups Now Open

Driver: philip kronfeldt
Team: team sweden
Car type: ferrari
division: the lowest
introduction: i have drived very much

Hi Philip.

You need to register at prestogp.com and do some racing on our online servers (filter for servername Prestogp). When you do this we'll be able to see your lap times and you'll be able to get to know the guys you are racing with.

Next race is at Melbourne in 9 days.

Though that issue is sorted out... I suspect there is something not working anyway. My Melbourne laptimes haven't updated at all today. I'm sure it will come good at some point.

Yes, there were some problems which I fixed on Saturday night (I think). Give me a shout if anyone still has problems getting their times updated.

• Daniel Tuerk

Hi,

if sign up still open :)

Driver: [Daniel Tuerk]
Team: [none]
Car Type: [Spyker F8-VII]
Division:[div 1]
Introduction: [done 4 times F1 funevents with this mod and make many WTCC races]

www.prestogp.com account: Daniel Tuerk

• Daniel Tuerk

done :)

any other steps or just waiting for the next league race?

done :)

any other steps or just waiting for the next league race?

Nope, no more steps, maybe spend some more time on the server to help us decide what division to place you in :) And get to know the guys.
But you are well in route and will get a spot in one of the divisions.

Oh yes, one more thing, if I could have your email address in a pm, so I can pass it on to the Race Director so you'll get his emails. The privacy of your email address will of course be respected :)

Thanks Mattia!

I got onto the server and I'm all logged into the site, but I ran some laps and the times didn't show on the site. Do I have to wait for the full 30 minute quali session to end before I leave?

Also, are there even any spots open for this Thursday's race? I'm about at a 1.20/1.19 pace right now and I'm wondering if that's good enough to make any of the fields...

Thanks Mattia!

I got onto the server and I'm all logged into the site, but I ran some laps and the times didn't show on the site. Do I have to wait for the full 30 minute quali session to end before I leave?

Also, are there even any spots open for this Thursday's race? I'm about at a 1.20/1.19 pace right now and I'm wondering if that's good enough to make any of the fields...

The times will appear on the web site 5-15 minutes after the session have ended. If you leave a server where you are alone the session will end and the time will be on the web site soon. If you leave a crowded server you will have to wait for the session to end before waiting another 5-15 minutes.

Now, is your race name Dan Asbury? It has to be exactly the same as on PrestoGP.com

Lastly, we' probably have a spot for you in Div 2, but the race day is Wednesday, not Thursday.

Also, can you pm me your email address so you can receive emails from the Race Director... Important stuff :)

Thank you for explaining Nicolai.

Yes, I got by Dan Asbury on Race 07. I may have entered the wrong server, as I saw 2 of them, that may explain why my time hasn't shown up yet. Also, my e-mail is . IS the race on Wednesday at 20:00 GMT?

Yes, Wednesday at 8pm GMT. And I took the liberty of removing your email address from your post to keep it protected from these spywear engines scanning around for addresses :)

All servers named PrestoGP records your time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back