FPES S4 - Signups Now Open

Probably too late, but:

Driver: Alan Brierton
Team: None
Car Type: Any
Division: 2
Introduction: Played in a few private servers with no problems, I'm good at some tracks, not so good (my style doesnt suit some tracks, unfortunately :( ) My first time entering any type of online racing competition.

Unfortunately i have to cancel my Signup, d/t hardware and software issues. I need to get a whole new system, and i wont be able to get it so quick.
Thanks admins for your support! I will see how things end up and may be get the chance to drive this league in future!
Best Regards, Roman

Driver: Roman Vacha
Team: not decided yet
Car Type:if possible Ferrari
Introduction: I haven't raced a whole league season yet, but have some experience in online sim-racing since 2 years.

• Alexey Shubin

Driver: Alexey Shubin
Team: no team (looking for a team:redface:)
Car Type: if possible Ferrari F2007
Introduction: I'm 2.5 in sim-racing. Completed Russian F 3000 champ on 9 position with 10 points. Now yet 1st in Russian GT Sport series (one race remaining)

Alan Brierton, André Kleemann, wayne reed and richard emery, you need to register at Prestogp.com in order to be evaluated. I just noticed that the link to the league info in post 1 in this thread is dead, so I guess there is no way you could have known :)

Alan Brierton, André Kleemann, wayne reed and richard emery, you need to register at Prestogp.com in order to be evaluated. I just noticed that the link to the league info in post 1 in this thread is dead, so I guess there is no way you could have known :)

hi m8 i have done what you ask but it does not work proply as it keeps telling me there are no lap times for my name

• PAINSTILLER71

Well I´d hope it´s not too Late out off practise but all setup and wanting to roll out again. :smile:

Though that issue is sorted out... I suspect there is something not working anyway. My Melbourne laptimes haven't updated at all today. I'm sure it will come good at some point.

Wayne and Richard, seems things are sorted out and your times are being displayed on our web-site. I'm sure we'll find a spot for you starting from next race at Melbourne in 13 days. I'll soon get back to you.
thanks m8 was hoping to get a place in this thank you did you see i have posted a custom skin for me and richerd its under pitstop modding racing hope thats ok

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%