FOV - what settings do you use?

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Im struggling with a couple of things in R3E, main problem is the FOV, what scale is used and how does it relate to normal FOV settings we are all used to in other titles?
I normally use 37-40 in other titles.

I think my second problem, the feeling of the cars turning too sharply at lower speeds might be partly due to the fact i cant find a sweet spot for my FOV, in conjunction with the steering setups, I noticed the default steering setup for the DTM cars was 540/0 is this correct?

cars steering to much at lower speeds could be because the speed sensitive steering is set to something;change it to 0
set the fov to 1 and move the seatback or forward in cockpit (remembering that in most race cars realistically your sat next to the b pillar ), me personally i try to get my drivers mirror and a good chunk of the rearview in my vision

Andi

cars steering to much at lower speeds could be because the speed sensitive steering is set to something;change it to 0
set the fov to 1 and move the seatback or forward in cockpit (remembering that in most race cars realistically your sat next to the b pillar ), me personally i try to get my drivers mirror and a good chunk of the rearview in my vision

Andi
with the FOV set to 1 in R3E what would that equate to in another sim title, 100?

no idea; i think each calculates a bit different , r3e , is screen/general fov and then car fov(only accessible by changing a text file )and seat position so good luck calculating it all , but as i said start with 1 then play with your seat position

Andi

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back