FOV in AC

Hi all. I am running triple screens in Ac and when I go to the "View" settings it appears that my FOV is locked at 46. I can not moved the slider. Is there some other setting I have to change before I'm allowed to tweak my FOV? Are there buttons assigned to let me adjust the FOV up or down while on track? Thanks for any help.

BTW, I really liked the FFB. Felt very good with my Thrustmaster TX.

Your FOV is based on the triple screen app in Assetto Corsa (While using triple screen mode).
AMdh9LK.png

Put in your settings as measured for a near-perfect FOV.

Last edited:
indeed i use a x3 screen setup aswell and i just imput the numbers after mesurements and that was all....feels right and i had no issue....the cars might feel a bit slower...
Pay attention if you use nvidia surround then you screen width imput is the lenght from left side to right side of all of you 3 monitors!!!

indeed i use a x3 screen setup aswell and i just imput the numbers after mesurements and that was all....feels right and i had no issue....the cars might feel a bit slower...
Pay attention if you use nvidia surround then you screen width imput is the lenght from left side to right side of all of you 3 monitors!!!

Errr, wha? :D

Mouse to the right edge of the screen in game and the apps menu pops out

Are you 100 percent sure about it? Can you explain why? Just curious, because I didnt read this piece of info anywhere and from app seems that should be width of one monitor(TV). Thank you for reply.

I also disagree, it is still the width of one monitor you have to put in there.

I use 3 HP monitors verry old and small 3:4 aspect ratio and 1280x1024 resolution.When i start the nVidia surround i get a single display mod with a resolution of 3960x1024...(3960 because i use a 60 mm bezel in nVidia panel to make sure all 3 monitors are a perfect aligned)
So after this step i have a single wide monitor and in AC i imput the lenght of this single monitor in mm which is all 3 combined by the nVidia surround.
In AC i can set a single screen mode and it works but i dont have the option (aplication in game) to input all the data for triple screen,logicaly hehe and i can just adjust the fov and the directional position of the seat.
If i set to triple screen in AC then i have the application working and i imput the data in there but the fov isnt working this way,logicaly hehehe so thats it :p

BTW this is my thread about how i did my triple screen and some useful info you guys might find in there posted by other members too check it out who knows :p

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/triple-screen-setup.85920/

Last edited:
Hey Dinca,
that is actually a very nice frame for your monitors that you did build there. I am using triple 24" monitors with a pretty high angle between them. I need to switch to nvidia surround (5760x1080) because only then I am able to switch to triple screen in assetto corsa. I then simply use the triple screen app to set the correct values (with width to that of one monitor).

I still dont get why your setup (nvidia surround, large resolution picked in AC, triple screen set in AC) is different from mine, or isnt it ?

Knightly

yeah i run triple 27's 5960x1080 bezel corrected for games like pcars and gsce, but for AC i use 5760x1080 and use the triple screen app, adjust for bezel thickness and angle.
i used to measure my spinner width as 1500 ans spinner distance was adjustable between 650 and 900 depending on car, i was convinced that total width of screen width, in a horizontal line was what was required. my settings were all wrong as my speed was way to fast at the time. i did note the ratio between width and distance, approx 2:1, so whether its 1500 width and 750 distance is the same as for example 600 width and 300 distance, the picture willbe identical.
anyhow what i do now is leave the spinner width at 600 ( actual horizontal width in mm of center 27 inch monitor) and adjust my spinner distance around the 400 mark (actual measured distance is 525mm from eyes to monitor, just cant enjoy the game like that) At 600/400 ratio (3:2) it feels pretty darn good, sense of speed wise, then adjust the seat forward or back, up or down, left or right to suit depending on car.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am a little confuse about triple screen app settings especially for the width of the screen.
I just set my triple screen with 3 Hiyama b2206ws monitors.

When I set the width of screen to 506 mm, I am really really close to the front of the car.
I can adjust the seat position but I feel a Fov to high.

Is this the right way to setup triple screen ?

The realistic fov is surprisingly narrow vertically on triple screens, I don't see the gauges in almost any car (just the tops of them in the Miura since the driver sits so low) so it sorta looks far forward but it's just how it is.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back