1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Four years of RaceDepartment, thank you!

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Bram, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just wanted to write a quick thank you to all of our members here at www.racedepartment.com for your part in keeping this place running since December 26, 2006.

Whatever your role was the last four years, you have kept this place running with us and hopefully we have many more years to go!

Thanks everybody for your support and contributions and making RD one of the best independent virtual motorsport communities on the internet.

Let's make 2011 another great year! :doublethumb:
  2. I wouldn't dream of being anywhere else. Happy birthday to RD :)
  3. Happy Birthday to RD and a big thanks to all those who made it what it is over those 4 years. :)
  4. Same here... I can't see myself leaving any time soon. This has become essentially my home on the internet. Happy Birthday RaceDepartment, and may you have many more. :D
  5. Happy BirthDay to RaceDepartment, well done to all of the staff who made it this far, aswell as the members.
  6. RD has been my simracing home since I joined and will always be. Thanks to everyone involved with the running of RD, as it truly is a labor of love for this passion.

Heres to many more years!

7. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Happy birthday Racedepartment, where did those 4 years go so fast. The place is certainly very different to what it was when we first started (I still remember :tongue: ) but the founding principles are still quite strong. :thumb:

Well done to Bram and the Admin / Support staff. :thanks:
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

9. jeez.....4 years already?
    it seems like yesterday we started lol
    up to many more years ;)

and lol...just saw who made the front page?
    eastern egg.....try to guess who woofer is (he still hangs around :))
  10. Hmm it seems we have grown more and more maroon with each passing day :)
  11. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

From a little group to this! Brilliant i'm extremely happy to be here. To many more 4 years!!!! :)
  12. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Congrats to all here at RaceDepartment. This is really become a second home for me, really a great place to relax, hangout and have racing fun together :)
  13. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Gongratz and i hope to see many more years of RD.

A big thank you to all our members for supporting us.
    Your the engine behind RD.
  14. 4 years already, congrats RD :good:
  15. Happy Birthday to RD :)
  16. four years spent very very well !!

so young and so huge !!
  17. Congrats RD! Happy Birthday:)
  18. Happy birthday RD. It's impressive to see a large community keeping such a friendly athmosphere.

Keep it going, half a decade in a year!
  19. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Happy Birthday RD, this forum has gone massive from the RPMnet days to now, I've had nearly 3 great years here and don't plan to stop coming anytime soon :thumb:
  20. Been here since RPM days (H)

Congrats guys! This is the #1 site for simracing.