1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmets Four Helmets 1.0

helmets

1. BureX submitted a new resource:

Four helmets - helmets

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2

2. Not perfect but i can help you to paint with using properly the 3d model and the pen tool to get better strait line and shape :)

3. That would be very helpful. I painted it with the brush tool, with the hand...so the lines are not straight.

4. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion

Can you tell us with what you open and edit the helmets? Which programs?
    How can i make a helmet?
    I am doing it in rFactor already

5. You need to have Photoshop Extended version and of course the model of the helmet that you can open and edit.

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Dux

Dux

I have Photoshop Extended version, truth is i have some problems with him not being able to open new pictures or drag into or even open files using Photoshop and i dont know whats the problem. It had happened last week. However i do know to work in Photoshop almost perfectly.

Where to find the model of the helmets?
    Is any converting required for to be able to open in Photoshop ?
    How to see it in 3D model?
    What from Ryder collection i would need in order to do that?

7. Firstly i want to know for which game you need model for helmet if for this one then i can help you if not then i can't
    What type of file it can't open ?DDS ?
    You need Ryder Pssg editor only.
    If you answer for the first question i can help you

• Love Love x 1
  8. Dux

Dux

For "F1 2013"

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dux

Dux

So to be clear, i download that file, i open only in Photoshop i dont need Ryder's program, i edit it and then copy/paste over the original files like i did in rFactor right?

10. No. You do need ryder pssg editor. You save the edited helmet texture file (not the model itself ) and save it as dds (make sure it's nvidia and dtx5 format ) and you import that dds into the bespokehelmet you want to replace with rydper pssg editor.

11. Dux

Dux

its kinda tricky but ill try to do it :S i will let you know if everything went okay

thank you very much