1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Helmets Four Helmets 1.0

helmets

1. BureX submitted a new resource:

Four helmets - helmets

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2

2. Not perfect but i can help you to paint with using properly the 3d model and the pen tool to get better strait line and shape :)

3. That would be very helpful. I painted it with the brush tool, with the hand...so the lines are not straight.

4. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

Can you tell us with what you open and edit the helmets? Which programs?
    How can i make a helmet?
    I am doing it in rFactor already

5. You need to have Photoshop Extended version and of course the model of the helmet that you can open and edit.

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Dux

Dux

I have Photoshop Extended version, truth is i have some problems with him not being able to open new pictures or drag into or even open files using Photoshop and i dont know whats the problem. It had happened last week. However i do know to work in Photoshop almost perfectly.

Where to find the model of the helmets?
    Is any converting required for to be able to open in Photoshop ?
    How to see it in 3D model?
    What from Ryder collection i would need in order to do that?

7. Firstly i want to know for which game you need model for helmet if for this one then i can help you if not then i can't
    What type of file it can't open ?DDS ?
    You need Ryder Pssg editor only.
    If you answer for the first question i can help you

• Love Love x 1
  8. Dux

Dux

For "F1 2013"

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dux

Dux

So to be clear, i download that file, i open only in Photoshop i dont need Ryder's program, i edit it and then copy/paste over the original files like i did in rFactor right?

10. No. You do need ryder pssg editor. You save the edited helmet texture file (not the model itself ) and save it as dds (make sure it's nvidia and dtx5 format ) and you import that dds into the bespokehelmet you want to replace with rydper pssg editor.

11. Dux

Dux

its kinda tricky but ill try to do it :S i will let you know if everything went okay

thank you very much