FM4 Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel by Fanatec

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Mine is out on delivery but UPS have sent one of the three packages to the wrong place grr.

Not sure if it will get here today or what part it is. 3 parts are wheel, peddles, and shifter, just hope the shifter is late if anything.

Got it but the Peddles are elsewhere. Have to wait until tomorrow to have a proper go but had ten minutes on F1 using buttons for brake and accel.

First impression on the wheel is its smooth as butter. Feedback is great. The steering is really accurate and I like the ability to change a lot of the settings directly on the wheel. Tomorrow I should have a better idea of how it works as package in game.

WOW is all I can say. Both wheel and game have surpassed my expectations. Only played early cars but this game is so much better than prevous forzas. Handling has been nailed.

Playing on full sim with clutch and 6 shifter is something to behold. Graphics and lighting is the best i have seen in a racing if not across any genre.

Just wish they would put a full sim filter and option on the race types for online. Even PGR 3 had that but this game deserves it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back