1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport CSR Wheel by Fanatec

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

OK Forza fans, what do you all think?
  2. I'm probably gonna get it :p
  3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Aw ya dawg! :tongue::D
  4. The best part is, I don't pay for it... It's quite useful to have a dad who's a Forza maniac :p
  5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

What! NICE!. Hey i'm up for adoption lol! :tongue::D
  6. Pre ordered today. Wonder how long it will take to arrive?
  7. I would like to try it on a pc :(
  8. You can I think :)
  9. Works with pc, ps3 and xbox. Should be delivered bfore 15th Oct according to the website.
  10. really lovely wheel
    but don't realy like the shape

why cant they make it like this with the quick release
    so i can put a round wheel witch is better for drifting
  11. anybody else ordered one, had a "we will despatch it now!" message and then no tracking number for UPS? Yep.... :(

I've tried contacting them but had no reply, I was expecting a tracking number by now since I got a mail on Friday morning to say it would be despatched.
  12. Yes and today I got the UPS tracking number. Leaving Germany as we speak so hopefully will be here by Thursday.
  13. hi guys, i ordered mine on the 7th friday, they took payment friday,recieved email monday saying order is shipped and notification email will be sent when at warehouse, i aint recieved anything since, i emailed yest asking when it will b despatched, got no reply :( when did you order yours Andy?
  14. Steve, I'm on the same boat. I also ordered mine on Friday and yesterday received a "shipping now" message. I'm still waiting for my tracking number.
  15. I ordered last week monday 3rd.

I got the email you got monday last friday so you are probably just a few days behind. They seem pretty good to be fair my wheel is currently in barking and I should have it tomorrow.
  16. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Ok i know its Inside sim Racing but i was also getting confussed with which wheel to consider buying as it will maybe have to work on all platforms..
  17. Just received the UPS tracking info. Should be here on the 18th. :)
  18. mine's out for delivery now:D
    for any of you guys who have contacted fanatec and not got a reply you might want to check your junk mail as they emailed me back quite quickly but i didn't see it for a couple of days
  19. hi chaps, pleased to say ive got my tracking no today! :) it says it will be with me on Monday. if any you guts who get it before me pls let me no how you get on with it would be great ie setup/ sensitivity setting up, thats if you can tear yourselves away from it that is!