• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Forza Horizon 3 Logitech G Car Pack Released and more Blizzard Mountain Previews

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by Paul Jeffrey, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +12,385
    Forza Horizon 3 HSV GTSR.jpg
    Turn 10 Studios have released their very latest DLC for Forza Horizon 3, bringing the Logitech G Car Pack and with it seven new and varied vehicles to this vibrant racing title.

Hot on the heals of the recent Alpinestars Car Pack, the team over at Turn 10 Studios have been quick to roll out yet another new DLC pack for Forza Horizon 3. The Logitech G pack brings a nice mix of quirky machinery right the way through to some thoroughbred performance vehicles. Representing the modern era of motorised technology, the Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 Concept car from last year is perhaps one of the pack highlights, however my personal favourite is one of the most strikingly attractive Jaguar's I've seen in a long time... the 4WD SUV F-PACE S. Yes you read it right, an SUV...!

Logitech G Car Pack DLC Content
    • 2015 Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 Concept
    • 2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler
    • 1965 Pontiac GTO
    • 2017 Jaguar F-PACE S
    • 1996 HSV GTSR
    • 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R
    • 1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo
    From the official release notes -

Forza Horizon 3 2015 Bentley.jpg
    2015 Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 Concept
    Here’s another chance for Forza players to drive something that doesn’t yet exist in the real world. When Bentley revealed the unexpected EXP 10 Speed 6 Concept at the Geneva Auto Show in 2015 it was welcomed with exuberance. The name comes from Bentley’s six-cylinder Speed 6 of the 1920s. In this modern day concept version, performance and comfort are paramount in making what is essentially a lighter and sportier grand tourer than the formidable Continental GT. So, let your eyes take in its opulent beauty, then take a seat and put your foot into it to feel the thrill of this unique and luxurious driving experience.

Forza Horizon 3 2014 Morgan.jpg
    2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler
    The Morgan 3 Wheeler may be an automotive eccentricity, but it’s a much loved and respected one. The car has driving characteristics like nothing else because there is nothing else like it. Powered by an S&S V-Twin engine mounted transversely at the front of the vehicle, it provides an audio and visual wonder – both to witness and to drive. The 2014 version of the Morgan 3 Wheeler harkens to its original form that dates all the way back to 1911, but with all the amenities of this century.

Forza Horizon 3 Pontiac GTO.jpg
    1965 Pontiac GTO
    When General Motors management banned the company from auto racing involvement, John DeLorean, Bill Collins, and Russ Gee conceived the GTO. Since they couldn’t go racing, the trio focused on street performance to appeal to youthful speed-hungry buyers. The GTO name was borrowed from the world renowned Ferrari 250 GTO, much to the dismay of the tifosi. The American car-buying public wasn’t bothered in the least by the GTO moniker. In fact, it likely contributed to the attitude that defined the car. With performance that was astounding for its time, you could rule the streets in a GTO.

Forza Horizon 3 Jaguar F Pace.jpg
    2017 Jaguar F-PACE S
    While it may seem odd for Jaguar to be entering the SUV market, it is completely natural given the trend that Porsche started with the Cayenne years ago. The F-PACE S is more targeted to the mid- to compact crossover SUV market with an upscale look and feel. When you think Jaguar, you know that the standard is high in everything – from the top-notch interior to the way the exhaust burbles and rasps. The F-PACE S is everything you would expect from Jaguar, even if you didn’t expect an SUV.

Forza Horizon 3 HSV GTSR.jpg
    1996 HSV GTSR
    From its Victorian taxicab yellow to its limited run (only 85 models were ever produced), the GTSR is an HSV oddity. This GTSR is really a mockup of a race car that never existed, but where it fails in legitimate racing heritage it makes up for in glam. The specially-built V8 under the hood makes freight train-like power from idle to redline. This is one Aussie rarity that you may not have known how much you would appreciate until you get behind the wheel. In other words, hop in and hang on.

Forza Horizon 3 Mercedes.jpg
    2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R
    Here’s a clue as to how highly Mercedes-AMG thinks of the GT R: when the car made its worldwide public debut, it was none other than multi-time F1 champion Lewis Hamilton behind the wheel. Hamilton’s success at the peak of motorsport represents a dominant period in design and racing success for Mercedes, and the GT R has capitalized on the technology of this era, from its wide body and distinctive aesthetics, right down to its upgraded twin-turbo charged 4.0-liter V8. Add it to your garage and you’ll enjoy active aerodynamics and lighter weight, all in a striking package. In other words, if it’s good enough for Lewis…

1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Twin Turbo
    The Mk3 Supra marked a departure from its Celica sibling model in 1986. Whereas the Celica became a front-wheel-drive sports car, the Supra retained the rear-wheel-drive of its heritage that goes back all the way to the 2000GT. This luxury sport tourer holds a special place in the hearts of import lovers, and for good reason.

Additionally the team behind the game have also revealed a whole raft of preview screenshots showcasing the upcoming 'Blizzard Mountain' expansion from the title, a DLC add on that will bring snow and ice conditions to the Forza series of games for the very first time. Blizzard Mountain is due to be released on the 13th December, stay tuned to RaceDepartment for more news on this expansion closer to release date. To keep you entertained while you wait, have a look at these beauties...

Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain 3.jpg Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain.jpg Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountian 2.jpg

Forza Horizon 3 is available for Windows 10 and Xbox One now. The Logitech Car Pack DLC is available to purchase now.

Check out the Forza Horizon 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the game. Hang out with your fellow community members and join in the conversation today.

Looking forward to trying snow in Horizon 3? Have you tried out the Logitech G Car Pack yet? Which is your favourite car from the pack? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,235
    Ye, nice. This f'd up my game. Cannot play for more than 2 min before ctd.

3. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,775
    Beside that.............. Awesome article again Paul. On FB in 3..2...1 ;) :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. BoxOfAwesomeness

BoxOfAwesomeness

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice addition to the roster. Blizzard pack and second dlc : 3 screenshots is better than nothing but i'm still expecting a little more, maybe a trailer, before the 28%/off ends ( it was said earlier before 2017 as of 31/12 but they changed it to the release of the blizzard dlc so we can't know either what the second pack involves....i expect a big pack of Porsche but only god knows ) so you pay for the blizzard dlc and a surprise that i don't know if i'm gonna like, pretty lame. But again Forza Horizon 3 was a spectacular game (still is) and they offered me way more than i expected, so yeah..... Take my money Playground and Turn 10 ( Oh man 180 cad$ for a game is still goddamn expensive if you think of it ).

5. Metalogic

Metalogic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    Where is this 28% discount offer? Am not seeing this on the Windows 10 app store

6. aka2k

aka2k

Ratings:
    +104
    Those DLCs aren't really worth the price outside US.

7. thatmotorfreak

thatmotorfreak

Ratings:
    +121
    Looks like the expansion's Barn Find has been spoiled already :|

Other than that I can't wait to get it (though I just got the French expansion DLC for ETS2 so it might have to wait for awhile)