• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Forza Horizon 2

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by William Wester, Sep 17, 2014.

1. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium

Ratings:
    +482
    Demo is out, full game end of month.

I have to admit, I'm impressed! And that's coming from someone that vastly prefers my sim racing on the PC but I do enjoy a racing game with character as a change of pace. I liked the first Horizon but this is taking it to another level by quite a bit - this game truly looks "next gen".
    I'm older than dirt, this demo reminds me of my first PlayStation and Ridge Racer (not as arcade as RR) in some ways - maybe the race with the jet fly-overs which at first I thought was just a silly gimmick but graphically and sound wise pretty cool.
    Haven't switched my wheel/pedals over so just played with a gamepad, and may stick with a gamepad for this type of game. The cars handle very well, better than the first. Beautiful game, wonder what the full release will bring.

As I said, a change of pace, some less serious fun.