PC1 FORZA 5 is going to kick Pcars into the long grass.

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Unless WMD manage to make super big changes in my opinion. Just had a go on my son's Xbox one and FORZA 5 and I was blown away. The sounds, the graphics and the details are amazing. I normally hate the consoles but I might buy myself one now. PCars is going to have to go some to match Forza 5 in all departments. Honestly the game is fluid smooth and very polished. If Pcars can match it, then I will be buying the release version.

I wish Forza 5 was available on the PC.

What is funny is you claim to be playing pCARS LIE!!! no proof of any activity since pCARS went on steam. Fact your favorite game is the F1 series from codemasters and your making comments about simulation. You have no credibility. You are actually more into combat simulations not racing simulations maybe you should stick with those. I have no problem with that. Calling me a kid that should go somewhere else I have a problem with because I am probably your mothers baby daddy!!!!.

Sorry Racedepartment no disrespect toward you and if you need to take action over my post I will understand and will have no hard feelings but I have no remorse for my reply to this truly troubled individual.

Last edited:
What is funny is you claim to be playing pCARS LIE!!! no proof of any activity since pCARS went on steam. Fact your favorite game is the F1 series from codemasters and your making comments about simulation. You have no credibility. You are actually more into combat simulations not racing simulations maybe you should stick with those. I have no problem with that. Calling me a kid that should go somewhere else I have a problem with because I am probably your mothers baby daddy!!!!.

Sorry Racedepartment no disrespect toward you and if you need to take action over my post I will understand and will have no hard feelings but I have no remorse for my reply to this truly troubled individual.

For gods sake, grow up and stop stalking me. You have no idea what I do or play. Now stop and go back to your masters at WMD. There's a good boy.:poop::sleep:

Hmmm should I show ignored content and actually see what the ignorant is trying to say? I guess not but I will leave this

dying_soldier_e0.gif
Later Sgt.Jerk

Hmmm should I show ignored content and actually see what the ignorant is trying to say? I guess not but I will leave this

dying_soldier_e0.gif
Later Sgt.Jerk

You really are a rude and obnoxious person. Just leave it and stop going on with your insults. You are the worst of forum type people. You just can't stand the fact that someone or some people dislike arcade/simcade driving games. Pcars is still in that bracket. I hope it changes by release but I don't think it will. Now leave it chap, grow up and find another thread to cause trouble on.
664a0122-0a2e-4e6f-9ecd-aafb85eab7b7_zps011723e5.jpg

:rolleyes::sleep:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back