1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza 5 Formula E League

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 5' started by ari12345, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Hey Guys,
    I had the Idea of making an Formula E League for Forza 5! If you want to join, please contact me :D

min. driver: 8
    max. driver: 16

Free Cockpits:

Virgin:
    ari12345
    free

Venturi:
    free
    free

Andretti:
    free
    free

Trulli:
    free
    free

E-Dams:
    free
    free

Audi:
    free
    free

Dragon Race:
    free
    free

China:
    free
    free

Race Calendar:
    1. Prague Short
    2. Long Beach
    3. Bernese Alps (tentative)
    4. Abu Dhabi
    5. Road Atlanta
    6. Silverstone
    7. Laguna Seca
    8. Indianapolis Motorspeedway

Unfortunately there are only dree Citytracks in the this game, so we have to drive also on Curcuits. :(

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I think it is a good idea. Just a few questions.
    1. What Tracks
    2. How big the field (minimum and maximum)

3. Ive updated the Post. Have a look :D

4. shame no one wanted to do this, the Renault spark is a fun drive, minus the lawnmoer noise at top gears

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

Maybe we can try this again to fill the gap until pCARS since the series is up again, and coming to London, and now here in the U.S. Interest might be higher. I'll post a club race and see who signs up. Wish I could figure out who had xbox ones. I'd copy them....

• Like Like x 1
  6. what track you thinking off??? Prague due to it being a street circuit???

7. Rob

Rob

Yea, Dan, I was looking at the track lineup and the street circuits are very few. Of course they go to Long Beach, but that's about it besides Prague and Bernese Alps. If there is enough interest, we could always just use odd versions of regular tracks.

8. I would like to join my Xbox GT is MeTaLl1cPanda and I have two friends who would also like to join in if that helps also please can I race for Edams

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rob

Rob

Sure, love to have you. Just give me the gamertags and the car manufacturer. (You can switch it from race to race).

10. As I've said mine is MeTaLl1cPanda and I want to race Edams my friend Tomaaas x would like to race Edams too and my friend Matt9708 would like to race Audi