Forums will be upgraded today

Interesting, as the black bar is should be there when logged in. Just the log-in/sign up link shown when logged out, as in the bottom of the 4 browsers shown below.

This does make you think that it's a browser cache or cookie problem, and that clearing the cache and/or deleting the RD cookies would solve it. :geek:

browsers_zps56ab63b6.png

Interesting, as the black bar is should be there when logged in. Just the log-in/sign up link shown when logged out, as in the bottom of the 4 browsers shown below.

This does make you think that it's a browser cache or cookie problem, and that clearing the cache and/or deleting the RD cookies would solve it. :geek:

I'm using Chrome on OSX, cleared cookies etc. Still no alerts bar.

No alerts for me either using Chrome. none of the details of the post (date, time) show unless I click on the post, same with like and reply... very frustrating especially on a mobile.

The post date, like and reply links show when you hover you mouse anywhere over the post in any browser.

You can't do this on a tablet or mobile device, so you have to touch the screen anywhere within the post, then they appear. As you said, not ideal for these type of devices.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 206 14.1%