Forums Tab

Hehe, I think after 804 years of tweaking stuff we can now finally leave the design for what its. Sorry for all the annoyance the last two days, but was a lot of work to get it the way we want it to be.

As you can see the site and the forums now have the same look, same navbar and all popular items and section are listed with the exception of the rankings & statistics but they will fit in as well before the bar is full ;). First six tabs are all wordpress (cms) items. The latter part of the bar are all Xenforo (forum) related).

Postbit section is done with new ribbons for licensed, premium and staff members and and a small display unit for posts, likes and such and still managed to reduce at least 30 to 40px of white space compared to the old icons that took a lot of room. Oh and a tweety bird to boost twitter followers as well :)

Forum moderators have a reported post section in the left side of the page (normal members dont see that) and the personal member details are now all in the right side of the page. Inbox, alerts, search bar and profile details. Hence we thought the current items seem logical but will take time. Feel free to browse the other pages as well as we regularly update all the content.

Besides the rankings there is one more thing to do. Trying to find a solution to hide advertisements on the frontpage for premium members but this will be tricky as we use xenforo usergroups for the comments and posts. But we are doing our best to offer a great package to do those that have supported us recently. Thanks for that btw as it really helped us tremendously. :thumbsup:

I'm not very good at screenshots so I will try to explain better even though its really no big deal.

at the bottom of the page where it says: Contact Us Home Top

when i click on "top" it takes me to where the bar with Home Motorsport etc but I still have to scroll up a little to see the alerts

No big deal at all and I probably shouldn't have even said anything but thank you for your time trying to understand me.

here's a screenshot, you can see at the top that "inbox," "alerts," "logout" is hidden after using the "top" button at the bottom 'cus the button doesn't take you ALL the way to the top of the page. not an issue for me personally though as i always do it the long way by scrolling up with the scrollwheell :geek: but i can understand how some might find it annoying :)

RD PNG.gif

Well there must be something wrong with your browser then as you are missing the entire top bar in that picture.

Compare it to mine, should look the same but your screen quality also looks very weird with pixels in it.

Have you tried clearing your browser? Or tried another one to compare?.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 129 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 135 13.8%