Forum Racing Livery Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use that, so you could send it to me easily.

I could. the thing is, i dont think everybody know s how to use Gimp cause they use PS or dont have it... But i hope thats no a biiig problem. I am searching at the moment for a xcf plugin for Photoshop, then everything would work :D The Gimp file of the template ill upload here...

PLEASE DONT DELETE THE OLD TEMPLATE!!! Keep it here, @Omer Said , just for safety ;)

Looks like Alonso is in that car lol. Decent template though.

Yeah, i made every part in red, just the parts which are not in colour (carbon parts for example) i left of course. You canswitch between different versions, each "part" has three layeers: Non-Edited (The raw texture, not really useful, but sometimes for people who want to make it a bit different, its good). Then, the "paint-area". there you can paint. I made them in red. You dont need to make shadows and so on, because of the third layer, the overlay. It makes automatically the shadows and lay over your texture. So, i made plain red, but the car looks in 3d anyway.

The helmet.. Yeah, i had to make a small design. To "explan" the more difficult layers because of the design, i made more colours in it. And it looks like Alfonso :D

Looks like Alonso is in that car lol. Decent template though.

Also, @Benutzername do you know how to edit the template with GIMP, because I cannot.

Ahm, go to "layers" With the + you can open the layer under a layer, if there are layers under it (they are ;)). Click on the layer you want to edit and paint. You just have to choose your versions and edit the "paint-are" layers.

Ahm, go to "layers" With the + you can open the layer under a layer, if there are layers under it (they are ;)). Click on the layer you want to edit and paint. You just have to choose your versions and edit the "paint-are" layers.

So I can move most of the layers, but what about changing the colours of the layers?

So I can move most of the layers, but what about changing the colours of the layers?

Click on the layer you want to edit. And just paint. I would recommend to edit every "paint area" layer.

The layers which can be paintet (should be painted) are always the latest step of the folders, do you know what i mean? For example:

If every layergroup is "closed, there should be two things:

-Car template 2.0 (with an eye, so its seeable)
-Car non edited (without an eye, invisible and not needed)

You go on the + in front of car template 2.0
There should pop out a longer list, start with: Not recommend to paint. (in it there is the exhaust and the Underbody texture)
Under not recommended to paint, there is: Helmet
Click on the + in front of it.
helmet 1 should pop out. Press again on the + in front of helmet 1

The overlay and some paint-areas should pop out picture. Clicking on Paint Area Visor.
Now you can edit the visor of the helmet.

Just to show some/a pic what can be done with the template:

(Was just a quick test)

3ey6.png

(based on:)
ferrari_f1_fantasy_by_rasmv-d4v2ebq.png

I just want to say Great design, and also that we (the RDFIA) are in discussions with multiple tyre suppliers about supplying the tyres for next season (Pirelli isn't one of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back