Forum Racing Livery Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
From the beginning of Forum Racing Season 18, teams will be customized by the players, and the real-life F1 teams will not be used anymore.

So in order to have a common template for our Forum Racing liveries, and to provide an easy-to-use tool to the people with a basic Photoshop knowledge, "Forum Racing Livery Maker" is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gy15llabo8q8a5v

It is not such an eye-candy tool. But still it might be a nice addition to the forum racing. :)

Some points
  • You cannot change the tyre size and positions. Tyre color cannot be changed too. (Rim can be changed of course).
  • After you are done with your livery, save it as a png. with transparent background.
  • Never, but never change the image size.
  • You are free to add parts, fins, wings and some other modifications as long as you don't turn the formula car into something from Star Wars. You also cannot put explicit content on the car.
  • You can paint the car parts with the brush tool freely, as the layers keep the painting in the parts' borders.
  • You cannot put something on the background, seperated from the car.
  • You cannot distribute this psd outside RaceDepartment.com :thumbsup:
  • Template can be updated in time. There are highly possible bugs, mistakes and pieces should be adjusted. Also more sponsors may be added in future.
  • Enjoy!

Any questions, please ask.
Any tips, please give.
Any comments, please make.

If you do not know Photoshop, or you do not want to fiddle with livery-making. You can make a request here with your car color, sponsor and preferred shape details.

Some random liveries for people to use if they wish:

livery-trying_zps9467eb63.png

livery1_zpseb452bb4.png

livery2_zps9025d12a.png

This made by my little brother:
livery-adil_zpse7c4f67c.png

And my little sister's :D:
livery-pinky_zpsb88aab7e.png

• You cannot change the tyre size and positions. Tyre color cannot be changed too. (Rim can be changed of course).
Currently i am working on next years car :)sneaky:), its a lot more complex as the cars before. But it would look waaaay better if the front tyre is a bit smaller than the rear tyre. Why isnt it allowed to change that? Or could you make an exception for your nice teammate? ;) I also tried out to make the tyre sites different, not a complete new design, but take a pic from the real tyres and insert it. Fits to 10000% more to the W.I.P. car, would be nice to be allowed to do that.

Looks like the 2007/2008 F1 Cars ;)

Also this could mark a new era in Forum Racing, with next year in F1 there are new V6, the next season in Forum Racing could have some big changes as well ;)

Looks like the 2007/2008 F1 Cars ;)

Also this could mark a new era in Forum Racing, with next year in F1 there are new V6, the next season in Forum Racing could have some big changes as well ;)

You are right. Its based on the 08 Ferrari, a fantsay one. That way i can add different rearwings/frontwings, rims,...
I hope its not too complicated to paint. Because then it would be an awesome thing, lots of differents, realistic cars.

You are right. Its based on the 08 Ferrari, a fantsay one. That way i can add different rearwings/frontwings, rims,...
I hope its not too complicated to paint. Because then it would be an awesome thing, lots of differents, realistic cars.

I think all of next Seasons Cars (In Forum Racing) should use this template ;)

Do they also have Flexi-wings?

I want to see this when it's finished.

It actually is finished. Sposnors must be added by yourself, ive made different Rear-Wing versions, different rim oprions, different tyres,...

Its basically finished, just some things like the frontwing have just one version at the moemnt, but i could bring updates. The thing is how do i sent it. Would be good, if everybody would use the free source program gimp, then it would be easy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%