Forum question: Why no GRID or DiRT1/2 subforums?

Title pretty much says all... Recently i have been modding GRID, adding ALL cars to demolition derby mode, plus adding more (hopefully ALL soon) tracks to the same game mode.

I also started an EGO Engine Modding Wiki, documenting things that i learnt while modding.
http://ego-engine.wikispaces.com

Am i to understand that the only sub forums here are for games you guys run tournaments for? Or is it because of popular demand or something? :confused:

Just curious lol :rolleyes:

-Jenkins

Alright thanks man... I guess i kinda figured that anyway.. :/

Actually i have a suggestion then;
Make a sub forum that covers every other racing game that doesn't have it's own sub forum.
I love simulation racing games as much as i love arcade fictional type racing games.
Even a "Misc Racers" or something to that effect might be more popular than you would expect, i'm not sure though i haven't been here long enough to see what kind of demographic of racers you have visit here.

Anyways cheers for the answer :)

-Jenkins

I don't want to start a whole new thread to ask, but seeing as we currently have a DiRT3 subforum, I am wondering if there was ever a DiRT 2 subforum, or only the official DiRT2 thread in the "other games" forum.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back