1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum loads slowly

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Michael Herrmann, Mar 31, 2010.

1. i use FF 3.6 and tryed ie8 too, all forums like Nogrip, RTR or other sites work just fine only RD not
    if i click on thread most of the time nothing happens or i get a meassage that the server reseted
    my request i have to click up to 6 times on a link till i finaly get into the thread as all other sites
    work just fine it could be the Rd server could you guys have a look at it plz
  2. humm.... please try to clear your browser cache. Nothing on the forum has changed in the past few days. My little "mixed up" had nothing to do with forum configuration.
  3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

seems ok here.
  4. i cleard the cache befor i posted Eric :) as that was my first through, anyway since this morning it is fixed
  5. Great to hear that Michael. I was scratching my head about it.
  6. i was too scratching my head too cuz everything else worked flawless and the usual things like clearing cache, resetting router
    or resetting modem did not helped
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I have the same already all week when I log on from work, but thought it was just me. Will have a look tomorrow. Thanks Michael!!!
  8. Bram

We will temporary disable facebook connect for 24 hours.. Are you guys finding the forum faster now?
  9. Will test them out tomorrow, as internet is slooooow at night :D
  10. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

I was saying to myself " Woah! just as i pressed to POST QUICK REPLY button, it posted the reply in 0.001 seconds.

Much faster imo :thumb:
  11. yes much faster without that facebook login
  12. Bram

Yes for me too! Much faster, too bad though as i really liked the connection to Facebook.
  13. Yep, much faster Bram :)