Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyervee.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM VEE
Class: Vintage Formula Vee
Track: Seven Hills

Practice 1 start time: GMT 19.00 (30 min)
Quali 1 start time: GMT 19.30 (10 min, 3 lap limit)
Warm-up 1 start time: GMT 19.40 (5 min)
Race 1 start time: GMT 19.45 (25 min)
------------------------------------------
Practice 2 start time: GMT 20.10 (5 min rejoin time)
Quali 2 start time: n/a (I will reverse Race 1 finishing order for the grid in Race 2)
Warm-up 1 start time: GMT 20.15 (5 min)
Race 1 start time: GMT 20.20 (25 min)

Note1: All 3 models of cars have IDENTICAL performance. There is NO difference between the Bobsy, the Vega or the Wedge.
Notes2: Some alternative downloads: Alt 1 : Alt 2

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

[signuplist]70[/signuplist]

OK - the new sign up code is there - just click the "Sign-in" button to...well...sign in to the event.

I'm going to leave you all to guess what the "Sign-out" button does...

As it's only a 15 car maximum, if the sign ups start filling quickly, I'll be asking you to sign out until you know for certain so that someone who is a definite doesn't find themselves missing out.

William - as I mentioned earlier, if you are still only a maybe for Friday, please sign out.

The thread is for 15 slots, and you may be keeping a definite from signing in.

Ah - got you - stay signed in :good:

In that case, I hope that people who have signed in actually do show up for this, otherwise I will not be happy, and it will affect their chances to drive in subsequent events of mine.

Awesome track Thommo :good:. Looks simple, but it's very easy to get caught out :zip: Hope my pc behaves this time

Practice a bit... There's some tricky corners when you have to heel and toe with a H-Shifter but it should be alright ! :)

Car feels nice, and if some wants a setup I can share it :p

P.S. The last 2 corners are bumpy as hell !!!!

I cannot make race 1 I will be working until 8pm but hope to make race 2.

Edit: This GMT stuff totally messes with my head, I should be home by the start of quali so ignore my stupid first part of this post.

Arghhhh !

There's that rubbish downhill corner where my FPS goes from 60 to like 15 instantly... Well... I crashed there on the 1st lap -_-

Hope I'll be more lucky in Race 2...

EDIT: Seriously ? Stupid engine wouldn't start so I was standing still on the start, got ram (Can't say anything there) and then the car was undriveable and smashed the wall...

Can I seriously be even more unlucky ?

Loverly night.

Heard about these the other week from Stu and decided to jump in tonight for a go.

Quali went V. Well 2nd

Race 1 I had good start but pulled 1st for the turn into the uphill right hander and spun. Came from the back of the field to finish second. Jeez.

Race 2 another good start and was up to about 6th and managed to avoid the crashes. Next lap and took 1st. Had Ross behind me the whole of the race to the chequered flag keeping me honest. Really good, fun night.

Cheers lads

Arghhhh !

EDIT: Seriously ? Stupid engine wouldn't start so I was standing still on the start, got ram (Can't say anything there) and then the car was undriveable and smashed the wall...

I was the one who bumped you at the start. I tried to get out around you but I didn't quite make it. Sorry. At the time it didn't seem to be very violent but did it ruin you car? If so, my apologies for messng up your race. We all know how that feels.

As for the races, I love the cockpit view and the driving experience it gives. I was able to achieve better than my normal times on this track as compared to the other drivers. I took a pitstop in race 1 which turned into a nightmare. When trying to exit the car semed to bottom out and wouldn't move forward even with the pedal to the floor. Tim noticed that I was in there for 5 laps. Wow, got to figure that one out.

All in all great fun, can't wait to drive the Bobsy again. Thanks to Stu for the events, wd to podium people, and cheers to to drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%