1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Formula Vee @ Nordschleife - Fri 2 Jan 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Skinpack: Download
    Track: Nordschleife Tourist (Download)

Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
    Warm up: 19:25 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 19:30 GMT (3 Laps)
    Followed by reverse grid Race 2 just a minute or so after the first, approximately 20:00 GMT.

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Special Notes
    You do not need to do an entire out lap. As you leave the pits there are three lanes. If you drive through the gate on the right, a timed lap will begin once you get to the cones under the Bilstein bridge. This is the only lane where this happens.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Just a note the Vees have launch control, you can map a button to it.
    1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
    2. Press the gas to the max
    3. Wait for the start and release the button and your off. Zooooom away
    It will automatically work up the gears until the end of the launch sequence (or when you first shift manually). The gear changes can be a bit abrupt however.

Priority Access
    In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Andrew James
    2. Jan Mikuž
    3. Antonio Merino
    4. Paul Joseph
    5. Fernando Zart
    6. Otto Wilson
    7. Srinath Sundareswaran
    8. Sven-Arne Andersson
    9. Arne Freiensehner
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  2. Sign me up, please.

3. Antmerino

Antmerino
    900grados.es

@Andrew James , when put the new textures in share directory, the other tracks in gsce won't load, and if you remove the files in share that include the mod, all is well.

Is my problem or a general problem?

thanks

4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I have no problem...

5. Antmerino

Antmerino
    900grados.es

On this track, my refesh rate, down a lot, on other tracks are well. I did a new installation and the problem persists.
    Any advice?

6. Installed Abbeville and now the btcc tracks wont load and the game crashes.

*edit. No other track loads. Neither mod tracks, nor default reiza tracks. Apparently i have the same issue as Antonio.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  7. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Okay I will change the track, give me a little time

8. Maybe @Patrick Giranthon or other knowledgeable guys have an idea why those files interfere and if there's a quick fix for it ?

9. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Track has been changed (less hassle this way).

10. Haha, and of all the tracks he chooses Nords. That's funny, man. :) Never tried the Vs on Nords before. Sign me up as a usual maybe,please.

11. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Well, it was on my list so I just brought it forward :D

12. Antmerino

Antmerino
    900grados.es

Sign me up @Andrew James, is not sure, but I will try to drive.

13. Sorry @Andrew James, but I don't know Nords very well, so sign me out. I haven't time to learn this track to Friday, and I never look on a track map.

14. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Okay, but there's one good way to learn it, and that is to do a race :) I'll be very slow at the back to keep you company if you change your mind.

15. Antmerino

Antmerino
    900grados.es

@Andrew James, I have never drive on this track, is amazing. I will be very slow because I don't know the track, but is very very fun. I hope to finish:whistling:

16. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

That's the spirit! Of all the cars on GSCE, I am slowest in the Vees, but racing around here at any speed is great fun.

17. Paul Joseph

Paul Joseph
    The Mighty Forth - Team Manager Premium Member

Sign me up please :)

18. Let's go. Sign me up. I'm afraid that in no time after start I'll be driving alone, but I'll wave as you guys goes by. :)

19. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

My absolute dream combo come true and i'm 95% sure i will miss it :cry::cry::cry:.
    I'll be curing a massive hangover most probably, last year it took me 4 or 5 days to recover from zombie status :redface:.
    Thanks for this awesome combo Andrew, so gutted about the unfortunate timing.
    I'll do everything to get myself together in time but chances are slim as hell.

Happy New Year everybody, have fun tonight!

20. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I'll try and run it again in, say, February

• Love Love x 1