1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Formula V12 @ Interlagos GP - Fri 16 January 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Track: Interlagos GP

Race 1
    19:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
    Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
    19:50 GMT
    Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
    Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Just a note the V12's have launch control, you can map a button to it.
    1. On the start line push the button and hold it (you will see it engages 1st gear)
    2. Press the gas to the max
    3. Wait for the start and release the button and your off. Zooooom away
    It will automatically work up the gears until the end of the launch sequence (or when you first shift down manually).

Assists available to cater for all skill levels.

Server password:click here
    Racing rules:click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Priority Access
    In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event. Premium members please sign up at least 24 hours in advance to be given priority; I won't kick a non-premium member off the list if your sign up is late.

1. Andrew James
    2. Jason Skyring
    3. Vincent D
    4. Jörn Horbelt
    5. Jeff Lasecki
    6. Sven-Arne Andersson
    7. Andy Jackson
    8. Jan Mikuž
    9. Tal Segal
    10. Luis Artiles
    11. Tuomas Lankinen
    12. Yuri Kasdorp
    13. Davy Vandevenne
    14. Falk Massmann
    15. Ryan Seltzer
    16. Arne Freiensehner
    17. Julian Dietz
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Any way this could be a Saturday rather than a Friday? Just working that evening. If not it's ok, just asking.
  3. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Not this week, no. But we'll run a race on Sat 24th, not sure what yet, but it'll definitely be at Vanport.
  4. Jason

Premium Member

Im in
  5. Nox

Staff Premium Member

With your forum name change, just a reminder to make sure you follow the instructions here please (see the bold bit at the bottom of the post). Thanks!
  6. Jason

Premium Member

Hows that
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Ok my friend, no problem. I work a day job as well as an evening job and the only times I have free are Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Will look forward to the 24th. Any of the slicks and wings cars would be great! haha.
  8. Ken Rodriguez

Ken Rodriguez
    I don't drive fast! I fly low! Premium Member

Hello, please sign me up. Thanks.
  9. Paul Joseph

Paul Joseph
    The Mighty Forth - Team Manager Premium Member

I've never driven these before, but thought I'd make up the numbers! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. hi, i'm new, i just bought prenium account for 1 month, to test a race car. how to register for this race ? thanks
  11. hi, i'm new, i just bought prenium account for 1 month, to test a race car. how to register for this race ? thanks
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I'll add you to the list but please display your full real name under your nickname, and use your real name when you race on the server. Thank you, and welcome to RD!
  13. bömii

Premium Member

sign me up
  14. JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good. Premium Member

Sign me up, Mr. Nox, sir.!!!
  15. sorry, but i try to change my real name, but i don't find place where to change it
  16. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please.
  17. Nox

Staff Premium Member

PMd; don't worry we'll get you ready :)
  18. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  19. A maybe/probably for me, please.
  20. Nox

Staff Premium Member

I've not tried them myself as we don't use them often enough to justify asking people to install a skin pack. I know others use them and haven't had issues online. If you do get a mismatch, you can just swap cars.