Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

[QUOTE = "SalamanderSoldier, post: 2586603, membro: 236987"] Vuoi sapere il motivo per cui non vediamo molte altre vetture? C'è un paio di ragioni evidenti: la Ferrari è molto popolare. Questa popolarità si traduce in più risorse e informazioni disponibili. È possibile trovare più moderni video a bordo di Ferrari più anziani di altre vetture. Grazie a tutti gli eventi che la Ferrari esegue durante tutto l'anno ai loro vari clienti. Prova a trovare buone fonti audio di queste auto più oscure. Se sei un modellista come me voglio tante riflessioni possibili da tutti gli angoli diversi. Prova a trovare buone foto di riferimento di queste auto oscure. La modding richiede molto tempo e energia. È facile scaricare e provare questi mod ma dietro le scene è una storia completamente diversa. [/ QUOTE]
Sono d'accordo con tutto quello che hai scritto. Basta dire chi mi vieta di dire che è un ferrari f2000 e lo farai come v10 generico per il copyright?
Translation:
I agree with everything you have written . Just say who forbids me to say it's a ferrari f2000 and do it as a generic v10 for copyright?

Wanna know the reason why we don't see a lot of the other cars? There's a couple of obvious reasons: namely Ferrari are very popular. That popularity translates to more resources and information available. You can find more modern onboard video of older Ferraris' than other cars. Thanks to all the events Ferrari run throughout the year to their various clients. Try finding good audio sources of these more obscure cars. If you're a modeler like me I want as much refs as possible from all different angles. Try finding good reference photos of these obscure cars. Modding takes a lot of time and energy. It's easy to download and try these mods but behind the scenes it's a completely different story.

This.

Hi Guys sorry about there been lack of updates ,
been totally flat out on other RSS projects currently , mainly the GT Season , where there is 6 builds been developed at once and obviously this one in which I will be back on it in the next week or so , still been gathering resources for the build as its been mentioned these things take time and obviously need doing correctly ,

I actually spent longer making these tires I posted here on RD than I spent on the build so far ,
I will post them again the comment I made for you guys that missed the post :)
there still WIP I got a little further but its a great start non the less .
////////
High poly to low poly projection mapping , Normal projection mapping , AO MR projection mapping render to texture ambient occlusion , UE4 PBR textures rendered and baked with high gloss and spec maps ,
and about 15 layers and settings and effects , and only 65% finished :D
GAME TIRE FRONT
5b47f95c99c3916c458c9e4ec5e482ca.jpg

GAME TIRE REAR
3b1b8a64e6c53951f68de3bab52e32b1.jpg

GAME TIRE
22e54e1542c8e840f57927be138a1325.png

HIGH POLY TIRES
2764dc95c6c4dc7bb249945a8962cc84.png

dceb23ab4e9aa311f8110675d37e1c19.png

DIFFUSE
4f24b195237f1c6c860889a18d5ddfc5.png

NM
8bb99078bcdfb8c98747b4249c9fafe8.png

AO
0468f3facc9cc15c81312cf07d8fbfb9.png

Every tire as its own markings on them , LF,RF,LR,RR ect ect ,
so not finished with them maybe about 75% but the progress I am happy with so far :)
025edd1512f9aebf8fd24bf004beb636.png

Main Diffuse Logo
789ac7d727082d20f43f5f682a5fae90.png

Still wants bar codes and various items adding :)

Guys any news? I know you’re being busy with GT1, so it won’t be a surprise if you guys didn’t had much time for this
A few hrs been spent on it in the last month or so , but yeah just been a little limited recently , but we will be on it soon enough no doubt we not forgot :)

Out of sheer curiosity and without any specific numbers in mind, of course:

Would you consider this model to sell better than previous Formula and GT cars or rather worse given that we by now already have quite a few Formula cars of nearly all eras?

I'm asking cos I was just thinking to myself that I'm not sure how interested I still am in that model anymore... but then again I am without my gaming gear here for another 1.5 weeks and I'm dying to drive those GT1s :D:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back