Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

i have no issues being based on a real car in fact i prefer that to a generic one, but when almost f1 mods you out there, official or not are ferraris, or ferrari based, is when i'd like to see them based on other f1 teams, we never get to see.

Well looking at the tires it is post 1997. All your sorrows were for nought.

what whinning dude?

This whining:
why always a ferrari f1... the grid was full of other cars we never see, what about tyrrell, minardi, jordan arrows, sauber....

[...] but i wasn't refering to them particlarly but when you see what formulas are getting into AC is mostly ferraris [...]

[...] but when almost f1 mods you out there, official or not are ferraris, or ferrari based, is when i'd like to see them based on other f1 teams, we never get to see. [..]

you still haven't answered...dunno whether its the language barrier but your original comment made no sense.....its unfinished. hence the lack of front wing, rear wing support, suspension rods etc...how exactly is it a horrible model?

I cant wait to see yours too, i'm assuming you've modelled the perfect model already?

you still haven't answered...dunno whether its the language barrier but your original comment made no sense.....its unfinished. hence the lack of front wing, rear wing support, suspension rods etc...how exactly is it a horrible model?

I cant wait to see yours too, i'm assuming you've modelled the perfect model already?
yes

why always a ferrari f1... the grid was full of other cars we never see, what about tyrrell, minardi, jordan arrows, sauber....
Wanna know the reason why we don't see a lot of the other cars? There's a couple of obvious reasons: namely Ferrari are very popular. That popularity translates to more resources and information available. You can find more modern onboard video of older Ferraris' than other cars. Thanks to all the events Ferrari run throughout the year to their various clients. Try finding good audio sources of these more obscure cars. If you're a modeler like me I want as much refs as possible from all different angles. Try finding good reference photos of these obscure cars. Modding takes a lot of time and energy. It's easy to download and try these mods but behind the scenes it's a completely different story.

[QUOTE = "SalamanderSoldier, post: 2586603, membro: 236987"] Vuoi sapere il motivo per cui non vediamo molte altre vetture? C'è un paio di ragioni evidenti: la Ferrari è molto popolare. Questa popolarità si traduce in più risorse e informazioni disponibili. È possibile trovare più moderni video a bordo di Ferrari più anziani di altre vetture. Grazie a tutti gli eventi che la Ferrari esegue durante tutto l'anno ai loro vari clienti. Prova a trovare buone fonti audio di queste auto più oscure. Se sei un modellista come me voglio tante riflessioni possibili da tutti gli angoli diversi. Prova a trovare buone foto di riferimento di queste auto oscure. La modding richiede molto tempo e energia. È facile scaricare e provare questi mod ma dietro le scene è una storia completamente diversa. [/ QUOTE]
Sono d'accordo con tutto quello che hai scritto. Basta dire chi mi vieta di dire che è un ferrari f2000 e lo farai come v10 generico per il copyright?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%